Mini fridge first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Purplehazeeeeee, Dec 8, 2012.

1. #1 Purplehazeeeeee, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012
    Hi I know next to nothing about growing the holy herb and I wanted to grow some in a mini fridge I have so I can do it sly. I'm worried about it not being able to grow tall enough which It won't because its only 50cm tall.. I put a 240V fluorescent reflector light in it and the inside of the fridge is white so it should reflect the light around nicely. As an extractor fan I drilled a hole in the back at the top and connected a tube to it leading to a fan which I connected the tube to the back of the fan so it sucks the air out and blows it out a window, I tested it and it works but very slowly sucks air out, I drilled another hole as big as a bottle cap in the back to hopefully get fresh air from and that's my setup so far.. As for soil for my plant I want to find some good quality soil from the bush somewhere with out having to buy all special soil from shops, but I don't know where to find it. I don't know how long I should leave the light on for an how much darkness it needs from just putting the seed in the soil to when it starts to grow to when it flowers if it ever does with the size issue. Need help!! all advice/opinions/knoledge would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks heaps - Glen :)