Mini fridge cfl grow box

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by MyStonerName, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Could you perhaps show explain to me your plexiglass method of heat reduction? Closet Grow (Super Bubblegum)

That's my thread plant is 7 days old I'm having heat at about 29-34c always please maybe tell me how i can set it up in my set up if it's not too much trouble?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

2. Could you perhaps show explain to me your plexiglass method of heat reduction? Closet Grow (Super Bubblegum)

That's my thread plant is 7 days old I'm having heat at about 39-34c always please maybe tell me how i can set it up in my set up if it's not too much trouble?

3. Shit so sorry for the double post damn I'm really sorry mystonername...

4. No problem. Basically what he's saying about the heat shield is to seal the lights off from the rest of the cabinet using plexiglass and exhaust the heat out of the box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Ah okay i understand makes sense. Taptalk had a glitch earlier so i double clicked haha, feel free to check out my grow even sub up if you want, how long do you plan on vegging?

6. Ill keep vegging until I have a female. Im planning on taking a clone off of plant A and plant B let them do their cloning thing then force them to flower and see what happens. I really hope I get a female because the wife said no to ordering seeds lol. She means well.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Damn i see so you'll clone the female and keep the plant going passing down defendants lol i would like to try that aswell, i really do hope you get a female :)

8. Me too. Im gunna be irritated if I dont. Got a link to your journal?

9. Me too. Im gunna be irritated if I dont. Got a link to your journal?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Closet Grow (Super Bubblegum)

She's still young but I'm off to a good start i guess I'm just fighting the heat constantly i need to mist the shit out of the room when i see the temp increase i even mist the lights getting them little wet haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Decided to say fuck it and started flowèring.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol awesome, I'm looking forward to see the pretty flowers :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. I hope there ends up to be flowers

14. Week one of flower and some lst
    Plant A [​IMG]
    Plant B[​IMG]
    Plant C[​IMG]
    Still no sign of sex on any of them as far as I can see.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Well I've made it to week two since I started to flower the three babies. I thinking I got lucky and ended up with two females on plant A and B. Plant C is still not showing signs of sex. To this point I've yet to fertilize any of the pants since I started with soil that already had it but theyve already been in the soil for a couple months so I think the oldest one has already been through them and wants a feeding judging by her leaves. So I bout some tomato spikes that are rated 6-18-6. Might give them a try on plant A.

Plant A
    As you can see the leaves around the nodes look a lil fucked up
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Plant B
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Plant C
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    And these are the spikes
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. So I built a bubble cloner and took two clones off plant A and B. [​IMG][​IMG]
    I'm really hoping this works and they take root. I guess since I took these cuttings at 19 days into flowering its considered Monster cropping. That'd be really sweet if I could pull this off.

17. The flowering cuttings are doing well in the new bubbler. Ive been keeping them on 24-0 lighting and they are still perky and standing strait up. The plants are all looking amazing and the flowers are coming along. The only thing thats wierd to me is that the leaves by all these new bud spots have "sharp" looking skinny leaves. Im not to sure about those but over all they smell great and look pretty healthy. Ill update some pictures either tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Im am feeling really proud of how far the plants have came. I can actually tell a difference in my patience and playing the waiting game. Im happy they have grown with minimal work. I haven't used any nutrients and nothing fancy. After this harvest I do plan on either investing in a nutrients group pack or 1 or 2 mars hydro led lights. I guess it just depends on my yeild. I know for sure that I'm gunna redo the flower room to see if I can utilize the actual space I have available. Its been a fun experience so far.

18. Here's the 3 week into flower picture dump.
    Plant a
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Plant b
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Plant C
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG].

The bubble cloner[​IMG]
    No fucking clue what this white looking dust is
    [​IMG]

19. uploadfromtaptalk1459270068330.png
    Maybe? I'm not sure though

20. Im gunna look into this. I dont see how it happened when my RH is at like 30.... ANNOYING

• Like Like x 1