Mini Flowering Beast

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenTeaFtw, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Check this out yo, when do you reckon it's ready? I should invest in a jewellers eye-piece thing:

Attached Files:

2. Great idea. What made you think of doing that

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. is this sarcasm? :(

4. Of course it is. You should of done that sooner.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Well I did have one but I lost it :( Oh well, I'll get another on eBay.

Even though you can't see the pictures properly 2 weeks of not having a jewellers lens yet will be fine right?

6. looks fine mate and yeah you should be ok how longs it been flowering i find if you have a good cam and zoom you can still see the trichs

7. #8 GreenTeaFtw, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    Hard to say, I reckon 2 and a half months? It's winter here though haha! I kept the plant small.

edit: outdoor btw

8. oh right how cold? it looks alright if you dony have a loup check the pistels if there all brown ish with no new ones you might be there :) tho if it ok temp wise id leave it anotger two weeks. can you get a clear but really zoomed in pic of the suger leaves

9. not too cold, like there is no frost in mornings (i think) 

yeah pistils aren't all brownish yet, i think ill give another 2 - 3 weeks, the leaves still seem very green and intact 

10. yeah give it bit longer tho if its in a pot i doubt there would be harm in bringing it on if it did get frosty.

also keep it in the dark for 2 days before you chop her :)

11. ok thanks!

12. Nice! They look beautiful. I had a couple autos I kept under 6 inches and got minimal yield buy was nice.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Ah mini plants for stealth :) They're so cute

14. Any significant growth in last couple days?

15. Yeah the buds are just starting to get some size, cant wait til they fully swell :)

Oh and because it's cold here (its winter) the calyxes and leaves are turning purple, which is good and bad, phosphorus lock out: bad. Awesome looking bud: good!

16. Yeah just chopped down my small auto bubbalicious and sweetskunk. in about a week or two I will chop 2 auto bubblegum