Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mini bub *pic

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by own3d421, Sep 25, 2007.

1. got this from a friend for $15, it rips for its size.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. that looks almost exactly like one of my friends bubbs. the only thin different that I can spot is that on his on the bottom of the mouth piece theres a little point. but sick bubb none the less!

3. Very nice, especially considering the price ...

...mini-bubs are my favorite pieces.

You can pocket it ... and it's a water pipe.

The best. And they work well as dry pieces.

4. Its probably a commercially-made pipe. They all don't look exactly the same, but are always, of course, VERY close.

Btw the bub looks great! Iv always wanted one, just never got around to getting one, but hell... id drop $15 on something like that any day.

5. damn man i seen one like that at perp haze for 60 bucks

6. nice mini bub . i like it but seems like it might be too small

7. yup, for $15 i couldn't pass it up, and its perfect for on the go tokin'.

8. +rep for having the same cheap ass mouse as me, and for the bomb ass mini bubbler

9. Nice bub i love the colors i got a nice thicc spoon with those same colors.

10. old picture i see :smoke:

11. nah, i havent set my date & time on my new cam.

12. Thats a pretty slick bubbler

Why not for $15

13. Yeah, that was my first thought. Probably be better if it were a hammer, but it's sick nonetheless.

14. [​IMG]

size comparison.

15. That is a superb looking piece of glass!:)

16. wow, that thing is tiny. I'd like to have a nice portable water piece like that. Great pickup for only 15.

17. Nice glass and the price is definitely right. +rep for a sweet deal.