Mini Box SOG

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Gr33nMike, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Are you going to use this tent or are you going to get it different one bigger one what size tent you really going to use?

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think what I’ll do is the 4x3 tent with the other side parts is like a 3x3x6 flower area or something..I mean that’s much larger than what I have now..even if I get another tent and use it for veg then it’d be even better

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  3. What's your primary goal to grow photos or Auto? And do you want to grow big or do you want to stay small and or medium? One more question are you going to grow in soil or are you going to grow in cocoa and use chemicals?
    sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I grow Photos in soil..id like to stay “small” but I’d say my goal is to have like a few ounces per plant.. which I know can be done in a 4x4 or even a 3x3 my main issue in my box is high temps and little-no space.

Valid point CG.. I CAN do that, with some minor changes to update the lighting my wood-framed veg space would work great..I guess I’ve been too high to think of that I saw that tent with all the rooms and thought “dang, that’d be perfect” lol

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
  5. I also considered something like that, but it's not versatile enough if you want to really veg a girl out. I can't wait man I'm so excited to see you succeed. I think someone may have suggested a 315 CMH bulb, if not it's a great choice. It will be my next upgrade. Get a the biggest tent you can, even if you don't use all of it now upgrading will be easy later on. The key will be to maintain optimal temp and humidity at the canopy.

Canada Guy's UFO Grow
    Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018
    Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 2
  6. #27 Gr33nMike, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    So I’ll post pics when I get home.. but these plants arent budging..they look the same, souls not too wet..good ph..l know it’s only been like 3 days since I swapped the soil, but they don’t look any better

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 1
  7. #28 Gr33nMike, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Fuck up 1

8. #29 Gr33nMike, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    Fuck up 2

9. Alright...so despite my sad post yesterday.. when I got home I gave 2 of the clones a sip of some fresh water with a proper ph...just to try and figure out what their problem is..but when I came to check this morning, the two that got water were looking better, I gave them all a smallish sip of water..now I didn’t water to runoff or anything, I don’t want them to be too wet as they’re just getting over some wet feets...but hopefully they’re feeling better in the next couple days..
    IMG_1112.JPG
    Six top clone, and baby skunk also got some water
    IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1115.JPG
    This baby is coming along very well, so far much nicer than the bubba kush, the white widow and the INC, as these all stretched I shit cause they STARTED when I was sill running my old POS bulbs..
    IMG_1124.JPG
    Anyways.. here’s BK-WW-INC respectively
    IMG_1117.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1122.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG

Now a quick lights out photo of the 12/12 babies..honestly..after talking a little smack about this method at the beginning because it took soooo long to see preflowers after being in 12/12..I’ll say I’m still not a fan of the lengthiness of the start, but these are starting to stack up pretty nicely..
    IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. So today in the veg area i noticed the starting of a burning or lightening on the tips of the leaves...I’m can’t decipher if it’s toxicity or deficiency..or of what moreover..
    IMG_1143.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG

-GM
    My Current Grow Journal

Mini Box SOG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Came home tonight to see one of the 12/12 seeds was like completely dry...the other was witty but will recover.. but as for this lady
    [​IMG]
    I just cut her down at hung her up to dry

As for all the other plants, everyone’s looking a bit wilty..it was over 95 today and we’re looking at 100+/- the next week...but they were ready for a watering and they got regular Ph’d water
    [​IMG]
    The 6 top clone actually looks great, despite the heat, and got a sip of water

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lol you gotta water them once in a while! I'd love to see some smoking hot weather!

Canada Guy's Outdoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I don’t mind the heat...it’s the humidity that fucks me up lol..

• Like Like x 1
  14. So when I planted this Skunk seed in here, my plan was to keep her in this tiny cup through her whole life. To see if I can mostly lol..but since she’s already a little saggy and the single leaves are starting to yellow...just curious when, in a cup like this, should I start giving her nutes, she’s not showing it yet, but I can imagine she’ll be hungry much earlier than a normal plant no?
    [​IMG]
    Ha a passer-thru last night again..wasn’t on te plants, he just flew into this cup when I was trying to get him off the wall
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. The second 12/12 seed is looking happy again, after almost drying out yesterday, she’s perked up again, slightly clawed which is weird I gave her regular water..anyways trichs are as milky as milky can be, gonna give her another day or two under the lights then she’ll get 48hrs darkness, once she’s out and the box is cleaned, we’ll be throwing the clones in.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2