Mini bongs

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jordan21, Oct 17, 2010.

1. So i have a doubble bubbler and a bowl but i really want a bong but i cant keep a normal size one so i was thinkin about a mini bong. Do any of you have one? Was it worth it? I saw a mini bong on a thread on here and i realized i want one haha.

Ya know when you walk into a head shop and your there to get papers or something and theres a piece that just siitin in a case calling you and you just have to get it? Thats what im feellin now hahaha

If you have a pic of any bongs or mini bongs post em here. Id post one of my bubbler but im on an ipod:(

2. Hand held bong? I hit one once... Instantly greened out because I hit it so hard.. was after a 3 month T-break though, and I'm already a very light smoker... I enjoyed it nonetheless.

3. I think a Mini Bong is a great thing to add to your collection man.
    I'd imagine the smoothness has to come with the amount of tube (space) the smoke goes through before it hits your mouth, and of course the water.

4. yeah dude i was like you...
    i didnt know if i wanted a bong, could be hard to clean, hard to hide, etc. but now that i have one i love it. google ssfg and check their etsy page and look at the minitubes. i have one and its dank. plus the glass is super thick, ive already dropped it and there wasnt even a scratch.

5. I couldnt find anything on ssfg?

6. $10-17
    mini bongs
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Water-Pipes
    $13
    [​IMG]
    $14
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $18 7-8"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $22 8-9"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $24 5"
    [​IMG]

7. etsy has a seller...glassmans doll they make a mini inline, a mini waffle or a mini circ, all 5mm thick, all around 12" in height and all under 100 bucks..beat that.

8. Anyone else think these are cute as fffffuuu? haha

9. only thing is you gotta wait for some time till you get the piece. theyre backed up till like january with custom orders

another route is ioffer, its not as well known for its bong products and its mostly china but you get to haggle with the seller and you usurally get a siiick deal out of it in the end. if you type in this: "12 in green label" you'll see a nice biohazard 12 inch that looks real sweet... and the seller selling it has 100% positive feedback so no need to worry about not getting your item and stuff..

hope you find what ur looking for!!!

10. yeah gmd is booked for a while.
    i bought a sick salt tube off ioffer...sirsmokealot on ioffer has some sick toros for sale...he is legit.

11. I was lookin for somethin like what u put under 22$ those would be what im lookin for

12. Ya your typical standard bong shapes, most the other ones are novelty bongs, not built for function or durability, but if you can, try to get a ash catcher, it saves u from having to clean your binge out constantly

13. What is your budget and what do you consider "mini"?

14. Minibongs are alright, I prefer big bongs but that's just my smoking preference.
    How ever, minibongs can pack quite some power. I use to have a mini bong around 7 months ago and it would get me so high and I would caugh my ass off, smoke was really harsh. That's why I prefer big bongs I guess, I find the hits alot more smooth.

15. #15 FCFondler, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    here's what i excluded:
    $20/25 10.5" & 16"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $26 15" 3mm/9"/7"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $28 10"/8.5"/4.5"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $30 11"/14"/20"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    16"/10"/5"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $33 18"/10.5"/14"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $40 20"/10"/14"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

$40 10" 4mm
    [​IMG]
    $43 13"/16"/12"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $45 16.5" 4.2mm 18.8/16"/7.5"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    10.5"/9.5"/20" 4.2mm 18.8
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $47 14"/16" 4.2mm 18.8/15" 5mm 6 arm 18.8
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $49 16"/12" 4.2 18.8
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $52 12.5" 3.2mm 14.4/10"/15"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $53 13.5"/14"/16" 4.2mm 18.8
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $54 12.5"/15"
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    $56 20"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $57 20" 5mm/10.5"/12"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $59 18"/11"/12.5"
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    $60 18" 5mm
    [​IMG]
    $67 20" 4.2mm 29.2
    [​IMG]

16. just look at grascity and buy the one you like the most

17. #17 THE_SHRUB, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    listing EVERY SINGLE option out there is useless... He asked for suggestions on what to get, not a catalogue! theres no point posting all those bongs if he cant decide which one he wants from them already. Im at least assuming he wants to see what other ppl have so he can see their comments on what is good and not good about them, not just a list with prices of all the crummy sub $50 no name bongs grasscity is carrying right now.

But of that list, I would look into the weed star baby bitch, the ssfg 10", or a biohazard bong like i stated in my prev. post

it just sucks trying to scroll through all these pictures over and over again cuz someone wanted to quote ONE sentance..

sry went on a bit of a rant there...

18. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. I kind of agree. No need to quote all of the pictures that many times.