Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mini bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Excel, Oct 3, 2012.

1. What do you think about mini bongs? I can't have a normal one so I was thinking about getting one for $22 or a pipe for $18. Any reason why one is better than the other? And does a mini bong get you as high as a bong would? Miss the feeling haven't blazed from a bong in over a year!

2. Im smokin on a acrylic mini bong now that i got 2 weeks ago, needs cleaning but it seem to do the job, only cost me £5 as well:D and it easy to store and move and doesnt make much noise, and overall well worth the money i reckon

3. Mini bongs are clutch, not as good as a foot tall one, but id still prefer a mini bong over a pipe, thought of getting a bubbler? Those are my favorite but I lost the one I had within 3 days of getting it, that sucked

4. ehh i've heard bad things about bubblers. do mini bongs smell strong after you use them?

5. I think bubblers are great

6. Had a little bong all summer. All it had was the down stem bowl and chamber. Loved it. I had a pipe to which is always great and more convinent but If its a 2$ difference I'd go with the bong

7. Yes, def bro. I got a little acrylic blue one for 12$ with a carb and I've had it for several months. You can do some pretty good rips on em just the bowl is small. Also it's portable and who doesn't love a portable bong that can fit in your pocket. Also make sure you clean it out after each session to keep it hitting good.

8. Does it have a strong smell after you use it?

9. If you empty the water after each session unless you smell it directly you can't tell really

10. Alright sweet cuz i dont want my little brother smelling it haha. Hopefully ill be a proud owner tomorrow :)

11. Ya man I love mine. It's great to do some bong rips in my car without the bulkiness of a glass one. All you need is a bottle of water a lighter some herb and a mini bong and your ready for anything :)

12. mini bongs r better bcuz the hit dont get stale

13. Yea like that guy said the bowls tend to be on the smaller side but u can pick up a nice sized one for >10$

14. I have a mini bong and you can rip it like a fucking champ.
    I only gave 20 for it , but it's one of my favorite pieces.
    they're easier to conceal than larger bongs, and if you find a good one, they can rip just as hard and smooth.

15. [quote name='"Excel"']ehh i've heard bad things about bubblers. do mini bongs smell strong after you use them?[/quote]

If you don't change the water often yeah, but by strong do you mean from across the room? No. From a few inches away? Sure. And you've heard bad things about bubblers? Don't knock it till you try it.

16. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']mini bongs r better bcuz the hit dont get stale[/quote]

If your hits are getting stale, you don't know how to hit a bong, my hits from my friend's 6 footer don't even get stale, or my 4 footer

17. so should i just inhale as hard as i can to chalk it up, take a breath, then inhale it? because i was under the impression that the farther smoke had to travel the more taste it looses, thats why i find smoking a small spoon or joint gives you the best flavor of the herb because its pretty much just going right from the piece/joint to your mouth. Maybe its just me. every one could be different you never know dude!

Edit: not to mention i have been using bongs for 8 years, i think i would have got the gist of it by now.

18. What do you mean stale?

19. like it taste different, almost like resin to me. Has no flavor compared to smoking it out of a joint or small spoon

20. That usually happens when you cash a bowl. It's kinda like a dry flat kind of hit?