Mini bongs

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Excel, Oct 2, 2012.

1. What are your thoughts on them? There's some for $22 at the mall and I was kind of interested since I can't have a normal one. Would I be better off getting a pipe for $18?

2. eh,,water filtertation over dry.....

so yeh I'd go for the mini bong

3. Will it get me as high as a normal bong?

4. [quote name='"Excel"']Will it get me as high as a normal bong?[/quote]

Umm the ganja gets you lifted bro, not the size of the device. :bongin:

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. Not necessarily true. A vape or bong will get you way higher then a pipe will. Yes obviously the quality of the bud makes a difference but so does what you are smoking out of. I say go with the mini bong

6. He said size of the device, not the type. Like saying a mini bong will get you as high as a regular size bong could.

7. Yea ima get the mini bong. Does it smell strongly after you use it?

8. [quote name='"PapaBonerad"']

He said size of the device, not the type. Like saying a mini bong will get you as high as a regular size bong could.[/quote]

Exactly. I was gonna reply a second ago but I'm melted into my couch by the fireplace and didn't want to move. Lol

9. [quote name='"Excel"']Yea ima get the mini bong. Does it smell strongly after you use it?[/quote]

Keep some 91% rubbing alcohol and salt around and rinse it after each day. It will stay clean and not smell

10. get the bogolo

11. Ahhhh misread. My B. Haha

12. alright thanks guys!

13. Yes, there is a massive difference between bowl and a mini-bong. I got face palmed when I hit my mini molino after smoking strictly from bowls, years ago.