mini bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazinredneck, Nov 9, 2012.

1. #1 blazinredneck, Nov 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2012
    I made this out of a seasoning bottle with a pic ben for the stem.in the other picture you see where i add my slidable bowl piece i made out of the top of another big pic duct taped to a 3/8 socket with steel wool as a screen.it's really portable like in my girlfriends purse or in the glove compartment.best of all it was free for the most part.and it hits pretty good too...now only if i could find a way to make an ice catcher...:bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. why not just get a $10 glass spoon at your local headshop? it'll work a lot better, taste better and smell less...
    not to mention plastic melts... at least you didn't use a plastic bowl like some kiddies here, props for that.

3. man that's $10 i need just to put gas in the car to make it to the head shop lol. and none of the gas stations have em around here.it was just somethin i threw together and at least when it's taken apart in a purse it doesnt look as suspicious if for some reason someone saw it

4. The hot smoke will melt that tube some guy actually died from smoking out of a plastic piece seriously for your own health just go to etsy and get a pipe they're less than $15

5. damn that sucks lol. i think i'm still going to make my own bong once i get my glass drill bit and a decent downstem and bowl piece until i save up for a nice one with ice catchers and all that good stuff

but for now on this mini bong i think i'ma find some acrylic pieces and make one.but i'll chill out on the plastic,thanks for the heads up

6. yeah man please take that bic pen downstem out of that haha, I see that you have a socket as the bowl, but thats no better than plastic because the socket is getting so hot that its melting the plastic! to me, contaminating my weed with another taste, especially one that foul, is something that should always be avoided. seriously man, you could even fina a shitty metal pipe for like 5 bucks that works better, and better for you than that piece of plastic

7. Yeah dude smoking out of metal is pretty sketchy. I'd invest in some glass

8. eventually i'll move to glass.i know at the headshop they got somethin like this that i want.just gotta get down there.but hell it worked for good for somethin i made

9. I wouldnt use steel wool as a screen, it burns up if you put a lighter on it.

10. my girlfriend's little homemade bowl which is pretty much unbreakable has steel wool inside for a screen and works pretty good.she can take it apart in 3 pieces

11. "works" does not mean "safe" haha. I really dont want to know what inhaling steel wool tastes like, and I really don't want to know what it does to your body. Even if it's in a spot where heat/flame never touches it simply pulling air past it is contaminating that air with the taste of the steel wool. I wanna taste me weed, not metal haha, cannot advise you enough to take that shit out of that pipe ASAP

12. hey i fell yall and i appreciate it.i believe im going to make a starburst bowl today.i'll post a pic later lol

13. Nah dude, I wouldn't smoke out of that... the plastic melts and releases toxins into your smoke...

14. i used it when i first made it.it worked awesome but i didnt really think about the plastic burning and all that.when i save up for a small glass piece i'll be much happier. tried making a bowl out of starbursts but the heat fucks it up

15. Dude, get that the hell outa here. Please for the love of god throw that in a wood burning stove. Making a wooden pipe would be better its not that hard at all

16. In my beginning stoner days, I had a bong I made out of a Gatorade bottle with a plastic pen downstem and a soda cap with tinfoil on It as the bowl. Looking back I'm surprised I didn't get tremendous brain damage and/or cancer. I'm never smoking out of anything but glass again and I implore everyone else on the city to do the same.

17. Apple pipes work very well

18. i actually found a small glass bong about that size that i'm going to get.found a place in my car to store it

19. Not in your car. Good job coming to your senses about that plastic thing