Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mini Bong or Bubbler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weston6969, May 24, 2009.

1. I had a bubbler(love it), but i think i would go with the mini bong. #1 look tight

2. Definitely the first one. Looks like it would cost alot more than it does. I've been debating the bubbler vs. bong issue myself, might just order that first one.

3. #4 Kurty, May 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
    I have had both, and I would have to say go with the mini bong. The water in bubblers get NASTY, and they are hard to unload the bowl after it is cashed (you dont want to suck it through), and often times arent as sturdy as bongs.

But to answer your question, I would probly go with the second bong becuase the first one looks like it has a carb...:smoking:

4. I think your right. It would be easier to reload a bowl on a slide.

5. bong has those massive rips, but the bubbler is a cleaner hit.
    whatever u prefer would be good.

6. Yeah, and water spills out of the carb if you tilt it a little. Not good.

7. The first one looks great to me.

8. I have a Sherlock bubbler and I love it, but out of those 2 I'd pick the first one.

9. i think that the shirlock bublers r badass as shit haha.idk i just like the way they feel and smoke.i like the first btw

10. Get the mini bong for sure. Number 1 looks really nice. My buddy had one, and i tried a tobacco hit (dont hate, im saving my weed for a precious special moment), and they work nice. Ive never done a bong hit, so i fucking died on it.

Really made me appreciate the lung power you need to clear them, not to mention those 6 footers people have.

11. Mini bong for sure over a bubbler, a bong is just plain old more simple to use and maintain. Bubblers can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. WHen i fly i usually take my mini bong its like 7 inches tall with a slide.

12. I have the first one. It does have a carb. Its more like a bubbler in the shape of a bong. You can still take fat rips and I love it but it doesn't smoke the way a regular bong does if that makes sense.

13. It depends on the brand and quality, but probably bubbler (must have slide)

and the second one because the weed leaf and huge bowl

14. If you look carefully at the pictures of each of those bongs they are both fixed stem with a carb

15. I'd take (and did take) a minibong over a bubbler. Both of the two you posted look pretty sweet, I'd take the second though (I like the bowl on it more).

16. How is the bowl on the first one? Is it a decent size?

17. The bowl is about the size of a one-hitter. I have never really seen it as an disadvantage. Molino puts out some decent quality stuff. I'm not sure what you are expecting out of a "Mini-bong", because to me a mini bong smokes very similar to a bub.

18. Could you replace the bowl with a new one?

19. No its fixed. I think they both are.