Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mini Bong or Bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazed+confused, May 21, 2009.

1. I am looking into getting a new piece this summer, and am considering either a mini bong, or a bubbler because of the smoother hits than a dry piece, and the small-ish size. I was wondering what your experiences have been with them, and what the major differences were i.e. effectiveness, smoothness etc. or if there very similar and its just a preference thing.

2. Well i tend to like bubblers because hitting bongs generally leads to tilting your head forward which hurts my neck after a while. but mini bongs are more durable

3. definately go with the bubbler.. i have had many good times with those. really smooth, but at the same time dirrrrrty hits.

4. Definitely get a bubbler, they are really fun to use in my opinion.

5. I prefer bongs more, but I use my bubbler quite a bit also.

6. Good afternoon Blazed+Confused, if you were going to buy a bong, and not a mini-bong, I would have said the bong, without any questions. But a mini-bong, even though it's useful and fun too, I think a bubbler would be better.

I'll be the 4th one to tell you, go for the bubbler.

Farewell.

7. A bubbler would be the best bet man, conviniant, easy to stash and they look pretty bad ass too.

and shouldnt this be in the toking tools section?

but anyways, a mini bong could just leed to problems, especially with the flame having to be so close to your face, i remember smoking this little acrylic bong and i singed the fuck out of my fringe :/

8. I love my mini bong, I dont ever get water in my mouth, and its maybe 6 inches tall, glass. I dont really use my bubblers to much, they get clogged way to fast for me.

9. I'd agree with everyone else and say bubbler. The hits are smooth and you can fit them in your pocket if you have decent sized pockets. I've carried mine around all day in my pocket without drawing any suspicion. If you want something portable, go with a bubbler. Otherwise, just get a normal sized bong.

10. Mini-bongs are a waste of money, most of them are china glass. I'd say get a good bubbler.

And did someone seriously say leaning forward to hit a bong hurts your neck after awhile? ...What the fuck?

11. I have a bubbler and I really havn't had any complaints about it yet. At first you don't really know how to use it, but when you learn all the little tricks that go along with a bubbler (loading a new bowl without getting anything wet, etc...) than it's awesome. Not to mention it gets you higher than smoking out of a pipe.

12. okay, next question, i was looking at the bubblers on GC, their are ones that kinda look like mini bongs, sherlocks and hammers, are their any actuall differences other than their shape?

13. Not really, they're just different types of bubblers.