Mini Bong in action [VIDEO]

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420Hazo, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 420Hazo, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    check out my new bong hits video, got some sick milk shots at the end too
    subscribe to the channel too if you want! Comment!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W2ljRyG_7c"]YouTube - Bongs Hits #1[/ame]

2. Do you like that thing? I've been thinking about getting one for a long time.

3. yeah i really do like it actually, amazing little bong that cost me 45 bucks, i can take huge ass hits from it too. as seen in the last clip of the video.

4. I had a zong about the same size as this and it's really not worth it...The bong turns Darkbrown / black , the smell from this little piece is horindeous, and the hits are too small =/ It's good if you need to keep it hidden though :)

5. 1:54/1:55... man thats nasty

nice little bong tho

6. lol yeah that lil bit of drool my bad, i was drinking water in between hits

7. Hey if its the only bong you got, and if your other bong broke and your new one ain't shipped to your house yet. gotta use what you got...and yes i agree the smell are terrible. but hey, i like it what can i say :p :bongin:

8. i use to rock one of these. my first glass bong

had a huge bowl for it too but its not pictured

[​IMG]

9. oh damn i like the colors on yours, that blue is sick. what did you think of it SoCalStoner?

10. are you kidding? wash your fucking bong dude its easy. pur salt and rubbing alcohol into your bong and shake, the salt will work as an abrasive to take off the tar.

11. well i got it because its glass, and small. only reasons. they can take fat hits you just have to sit there milking it for a while and to juicylemong your dumb as fuck if you say it takes small hits why dont you inhale longer genious.

but yeah they hit all right just be cautious bout the water level. bong water will make you gag if you inhale too hard haha

12. Lol those hits where weak, I've seen that exact same bong being milked to its full potential. :D

Keep tokin'

13. i know i wasn't holding them in, usually i would but its not so much fun to watch a video all the time when you dont see as much smoke. so thats why i tried to make some nicer clouds, and hey its my first video. i got alot of input so now i can hopefully make a better video next time...and hopefully youtube wont take away the music i intended to put in it...

14. Ahh i hate toking while im sick too ....

I might have to buy one of these little devils, only $45??

15. did you get this in a head shop or online?

16. only 45 dollars...well the real price is really like 44.56 something like that but 45 yes.

And to sistermol I just went over to a local headshop, looked around for a bong found this lil guy.

17. forgot to add one thing, by the way guys next video coming soon

18. mini bongs are so freakin awesome!!

I need to get one:smoke:

19. itsss ightt:eek:

20. i definately need a mini bong. this one is very nice