Mini Bong and new piece; Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ReeferMan2000, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Mini bong with percolator (which hits so nice) with nice size slide/bowl and I also got a new bowl. Thoughts? I'm definitely super baked right now from that mini bong.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. haha pretty sweet looking. Happy tokin'

3. thats a nice little bong, cool bowl too. how much for each?

4. Nice! How much did that mini bong run ya?

5. that little pipe is sweet how much for each?

6. Nice pick up dude the mini bong looks like it hits like a champ. I have a mini purr bubbler that hits REAL hard because its so small and direct haha

7. Invest in an ash catcher.

And same question... How much for the bong.

8. The spoon was $25 from a local headshop and the mini bong was actually a gift from an older brother. I'll ask him later and let you guys know how much it was, but he has so many pieces. Easily over $1,000 in pieces. Bongs, bubblers, vapes, bowls, gas masks, etc. He really only takes dabs now lol, but thanks for the feedback! I love the way that mini bong hits.

9. Lol sick ass bowl man. Ive got an amazing yet tragic story about a mini bong I used to have.

Twas a clear, acrylic mini ripper standing only 5 inches high, permanently stained black and yellow from countless milky rips. I guess you could say it had that 'classic' bong look...nothing fancy. But dont let its small stature fool you, this bong will whoop your ass. After surviving two chips on the mouthpiece that were sanded down, a broken-out bottom that I somehow managed to fix, and dozens of good times with my friends, this mini ripper finally met its death. So after a smokin sess outside on my patio, my paranoid af friend put the bong behind his truck tire 'just in case' (I think you know where this is going). My dumb ass somehow forgot it was there and when he backed up to leave, I heard that crunch that broke my heart. The bong was in pieces, far beyond any possible repair (and ive done some amazing work). I literally told the guy 'you better not come around me for a couple weeks man cuz im about to freakin kill you' lol. But the grieving period passed, I got a new bowl, courtesy of my forgetful friend hhaa and we passed around the good times. Id be nice to have the mini again, but we've all gone through tough losses right? Thanks for reading, rant over lol. 

10. Nice piece ! an ashcatcher is a good investment idea, or use a filter, because that perc' is going to be hard to clean !