Minesweeper: The movie

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Aug 9, 2007.

1. <embed src="http://www.collegehumor.com/moogaloop/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1770138" quality="best" width="400" height="300" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed>

HAHA, I found this shit so funny.

2. Hahahaha thats amazing.

:hello:eric:hello:

3. Why are you really here?
    I wanna make this ledge safe
    WHY ARE YOU HERE SOLDIER?
    IM HERE BECAUSE IM BORED
    dont you ever forget that

hahahaha that was awsome

4. That clock is going to keep ticking untill it reaches 999
    What happens then?
    Nothing you just suck.

LOL

never got the concept of mine sweeper. I always thought the numbers were for fun or some shit lol. Idk.

5. ...I cant believe I just learned how to play minesweeper from that movie. I never knew what those numbers were for

6. hahaah that was awesome!

7. Hahaha I knowwww man..how DO you play MS?

8. im here because im bored!!

9. The numbers indicate where the mines are, but I still dont know what they mean

10. If you find a block that says "4", that means 4 squares out of the total squares touching it contain mines. By using the numbers as clues, you can figure out where most/all of the mines are to win.

11. They even had that little yellow smiley with the shades. WHO ARE YOU LITTLE SMILEY WITH THE SHADES?!

12. Hahahaha. "Anybody wanna play hearts?"

13. *bumpage*

I think more people should watch this, it's too sweet to let die so soon.

14. Glad you did! Hilarious! "I'm here cause I'm bored!" Man, I would rock MS back in middle school. :D

15. I never knew how to play that game, still don't. Funny video though DirtyPete I'm glad you posted it.