Minecraft, so addictive.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dragon313, Feb 13, 2011.

1. If you haven't played it, don't. You will be sucked in. Or atleast I was, I did the current free alpha version a few times. Its lame, saw a video of what the actual game is from that british sounding guy that reviews the games ummmmmmmmmmmmm, oh I forgot but anywho he showed me what its like. Sounded like so much fun. It looks simple, cheap even, but its so fun to jump on a good server and just build. Maybe the fun will wear off but for now, its all I can/want to do, I don't play black ops, I gave up trying to play Entropia, no CSS. Its wake up, work, eat, chill with ma girl, minecraft. :)

2. Haha, yeah it is waayyyy addictive, honestly so many people laugh it off when they first see it( i did lol) but then my cousin made me and my bro play it and the next like 4 days consisted of like 70% minecraft, after about a week of getting the game though it settled back down to normal amounts of playing, well for me at least.

I disagree though, I would definitely recommend this game! Just maybe not if you have a lot going on right now and can't have the distraction haha.

3. Minecraft is awesome. And yeah it is really addictive, not recommended to someone who has a life.
    I only play this when I'm really high (and on other shit). I play offline a lot