MINECRAFT : HEROBRINE

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Michio Kaku, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Anyone seen em?  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

2. lol...my kid plays minecraft with his friends and they always try to sike each other out with "hero brian"...theres even a skin pack with him in it

3. Herobrine was a name hidden in the code and not an actual thing.

The.myth became so crazy that mods staryed deleting herobrine posts from maby gamer forums.

They are even romoving it in the next patch.

It is confirmed to not be a real ingame thing and cannot be found without mods

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Also are you gonna join us blades on tje grass city.minecraft server?

5. thanks for the info, thought it was a cool story nonetheless.
    and i will as soon as i download it bro

6. Herobrine is real, but they removed him from the game recently.

[​IMG]

7. So are giants. But they cant be found in game without cheats

8. He's a Mod these days. I've never seen him in one that doesn't have the mod on and I used to play Minecraft A LOT. Like I have thousands of hours clocked into MC. 

9. The "Removed Herobrine" is on every update, it has become more of an easter egg sort of thing, he isn't in the game though.

10. Or is he? With the minecraft world being 3x larger than earth (I remembering hearing or reading this when minecraft was in beta or something) maybe he is there... Somewhere...

Sent from Divineknightsclan.com under a tree.

11. hes not.

There is nothing in the code that actually allows for him to exist

12. Maybe there is a hidden code within the code that is even more hidden and he it is hiding in there :p?

13. Maybe. Computer.code is pretty complicated. I wouldnt be suprized if these modders just cant find it

On a side note there is a code for giants also which arent actually in the game. If you try to force them to spawn with a custom mob spawner mod, the game crashes

14. I know nothing about code just yet but I could totally see that herobrine is in the code just disguised as something else or something like that.

Also I remember a mod where there would be giant zombies, is this what you are referring to?

15. No. Not giant zombies. Actual "giants" but they dont actually exist. Its like they made the concept but never implemented it

16. Oh ok. That would be interesting if they were made. So these giants are they the fire, cave and other giants that I've seen in a mod?

17. No they are just vanilla giants. Idk if they even have a model. Its like they were going to make them but didnt.

Modded mobs are different

18. Ah well giants would be pretty sweet if they added them!

19. i have a hypothesis that mojang intentionally leaves the game simple with as few mobs and shuch as possible to allow more room for modding.