Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mine Own Icicle Prison.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Preach brother Preach!

2. reply to budhead......
    i think okies gon an lost his brain

3. maybe okie has got a lil cabin fever, and would like to talk to us???? :)

4. I think he may have pooped his pants.

He may be trying to get his one hitter outta the toilet again!

5. lol, ya never know

6. 989
    didnt he drop it inthere TWICE?.....lol

7. *in his Richard Pryor voice*

THANK YOU BROTHER BUDHEAD!

NOW I KNOW MANY OF YOU ARE NEW TO MY CHURCH. WE DON'T LICK WILDLIFE FOR FUN IN THIS CHURCH. WE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD AN ORGAN. BUT TODAY, TO ASSIST US IN OUR SINGING OF THE HYMNS, I HAVE FOUND THIS ACCORDIAN PLAYER. SO WILL EVERYONE PLEEZE TURN TO HYMN NUMBER 32. NUMBER 32.

*Accordian player*

"I don't know hymn #32."

WAIT.WE WON'T BE DOING #32 THIS WEEK. INSTEAD EVERYONE TURN TO HYMN #8.

*Accordian player*

"I don't know hymn #8."

*voice in back of church*

"Accordian player is a muthafucka!"

NOW HOLD ON JUST A DAMN MINUTE, WE AIN'T GONNA HAVE NONE OF THAT SHIT TALKING IN MY CHURCH! I WANT THE MAN WHAT CALLED THE ACCORDIAN PLAYER A MUTHAFUCKA TO STAND UP.

*nobody*

AIGHT! I WANT THE MAN WHATS SITTIN NEXT TO THE MAN WHAT CALL MY ACCORDIAN PLAYER A MUTHAFUCKA TO STAND UP!

*nobody*

AIGHT. I WANT THE MAN WHATS SITTING NEXT TO THE MAN, WHATS SITTING NEXT TO THE MAN WHAT CALLED MY ACCORDIAN PLAYER A MUTHAFUKA TO STAND UP.

*nobody at first, then a man in the front row stands up*

"Reverend, I ain't the man what called your accordian player a muthafucka, I ain't the man what's sitting next to the man that called your accordian player a muthafuka, hell, I ain't even the man whats sitting next to the man whats sitting next to the man that called your accordian player a muthafucka. What I wanna know is, WHO CALLED THAT MUTHAFUCKA AN ACCORDIAN PLAYER!

8. I need preached too okie, tell me about the wonders of marijuana! I hear its great for glockoma..(worse spelling ever)

9. ROYFLMAO..

I love that one Smokie. If he doesn't know any songs he can't be much of a accordian player!

10. wtf can ya say to that?

you go boy....

peace

11. Man i feel weird, I've been sleepin since I got home from school n now its the middle of the night n im enver gonna get no sleep, sigh. O well guess I'll be posting on here all night, watch out! :D

12. ^^^^^^total topic changer^^^^^^^
    lol

peace

13. GOOD. I hereby pass the reins to you to take over preaching, deep question answering, and back scratching. As well as mono-syllabic post racing. Budstuffer can help ya. He was doing good earlier.

I've got nothing left.

14. im not that great of a preacher but I'll try :p

budhead u'll have to help me out

/me preaches

15. ANOTHER FLAG ON THE PLAY!

3rd time today you've been flagged for mono-syllabic posting.

The league comissioner will hear of this!

16. why thank you okie, i may not be around much longer to help though

higha, only five more posts to the big 1000

17. hehe yepyepyep.

I only got 24 more till 420!!! hehe maybe ill make it tonight maybe not, we'll see.

18. since i dont know nuthiin bout no flagss.....
    yea, an i been here for a long but time too.....
    i deseve a few day of monocronochronic krapola :)
    im almost done

19. throw that yellow flag like bill cowher!

he got an arm, hehe