Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mindfuck movie while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Alright so I got high and just watched pay it forward. Holy shit it was such a great movie. Anyone got a favorite mindfuck movie?

2. a scanner darkly. one big mindfuck.

3. Requiem for a Dream...absolutely a must

4. the movie "kids". the story line is fucked up and sad. but a very entertaining movie.

5. Fight Club.
    Memento.

2 great mindfucks right there.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fhzA_j6lQ]YouTube - Naked Lunch - Theatrical Trailer[/ame]

7. hitchikers guide to the galazy is an essential

8. DONNIE DARKO! that shits crazy.

9. Idk if it's a mindfuck but I thought Across the Universe was absolutely great high as fuck.

10. Isn't Reqium for a dream a movie about addiction?

11. Ichi the Killer or OLDBOY
    memento if you've never seen it.
    Brick is a good one
    Gummo will fuck you up for life.

12. This.

13. Yeah it is quite disturbing..

14. ONe on youtube, "The most important image ever taken, Hubble telescope" I sat in awe for atleast 10min after i watched it and my friend just fell over and layed down and didnt talk for 5min lol needless to say we were mindfucked. The Pink Floyd just adds another level to it too lol. I hate commentator though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw"]YouTube- The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken[/ame]

15. Agreed, I usually hate movies like this but i was SO into it lol. Musta bin all the Beatles music :rolleyes:

16. I watched shutter island the other night, Great Movie, definitely a good mindfuck movie if your high.

17. Yea I loved it

18. VANILLA SKY! Just fucking watch it seriously, I went for a toilet break during it and found it REALLY hard to look in the mirror, it seriously fucks with your head when stoned.

19. rep this shit. one of my favorite films