Mind Fucked

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by davidn420, Jun 25, 2012.

1. What if the universe is a giant living organism and the earth and our solar system are just part of it and we're all on the earth just to help this part of the organism function. Like blood cells or something. Making the organ work right. And we are all inside of a body...

2. how high?

3. [quote name='"AJ4217"']how high?[/quote]

It's pretty bad lol

4. i have thought of this before.

it could be possible.

also think of this possibility - what if there where beings that live and thrive in space? like ones that feed off the energy of stars or something similar? like some type of space wraith thats larger then our own galaxy. even crazier, what if each galaxy is actually a living organism and the black hole thats found at the center of each galaxy is how the organism moves about the universe?

O_____o

5. [quote name='"MarleySubs"']i have thought of this before.

it could be possible.

also think of this possibility - what if there where beings that live and thrive in space? like ones that feed off the energy of stars or something similar? like some type of space wraith thats larger then our own galaxy. even crazier, what if each galaxy is actually a living organism and the black hole thats found at the center of each galaxy is how the organism moves about the universe?

O_____o[/quote]

Dude.... Yes.

6. #6 blackleaf28, Jun 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2012
    on a slighly different note, Ive always belived the human race is all essentially one organism. Cells (or people) die, new ones are born. We, as a race learn and evolve (like an organism) and we strive always to rid ourself of our impurities (judicial system). Even if we arent alwsys correct (flawed legal system and witch trials, compared with the body rejecting an organ transplant that would otherwise save our life). whatever the flaws, we believe what we're doing helps us as a whole (race, or body). history repeats itself, and although we all like to believe we are unique, as we grow older, we realize there are only a few personality types that crop up again and again in those we meet (specified cells dying and being replaced with nearly identical ones which perform the same roles in the body (or world)). We as a race will eventually grow old and cease to exist (as will us individual cells, or people). thoughts?

7. Well I just ripped the bong and here's my "high" thought for the day......

I just read on the internet a few weeks ago that government officials from Peru (I think, not really important) said we need to leave the isolated Amazon tribes alone. We're just letting them live completely oblivious as to what's going on in the world around them. That got me thinking, these little tribes out in the middle of nowhere have no idea what the rest of the world is like. They are in complete isolation and their way of life is the only way they know.

Then I started wondering what if the entire planet of earth was just like one of those tribes? What if the highest ranking political figures of the universe (lol) decided it was a good idea to keep us isolated from the rest of the universe. To just let us live out our life the only way we know how without interference. Every once in awhile they just come to check in on us (UFO sightings) to make sure we're not fucking everything up.

This post probably makes no sense whatsoever (which is typical for when I'm high as balls) but it was just a crazy idea I thought of.

8. [quote name='"blackleaf28"']on a slighly different note, Ive always belived the human race is all essentially one organism. Cells (or people) die, new ones are born. We, as a race learn and evolve (like an organism) and we strive always to rid ourself of our impurities (judicial system). Even if we arent alwsys correct (flawed legal system and witch trials, compared with the body rejecting an organ transplant that would otherwise save our life). whatever the flaws, we believe what we're doing helps us as a whole (race, or body). history repeats itself, and although we all like to believe we are unique, as we grow older, we realize there are only a few personality types that crop up again and again in those we meet (specified cells dying and being replaced with nearly identical ones which perform the same roles in the body (or world)). We as a race will eventually grow old and cease to exist (as will us individual cells, or people). thoughts?[/quote]

Dude I've always thought that but never knew how to explain it in words... That was great that really is a possibility

9. [quote name='"PAToke775"']Well I just ripped the bong and here's my "high" thought for the day......

I just read on the internet a few weeks ago that government officials from Peru (I think, not really important) said we need to leave the isolated Amazon tribes alone. We're just letting them live completely oblivious as to what's going on in the world around them. That got me thinking, these little tribes out in the middle of nowhere have no idea what the rest of the world is like. They are in complete isolation and their way of life is the only way they know.

Then I started wondering what if the entire planet of earth was just like one of those tribes? What if the highest ranking political figures of the universe (lol) decided it was a good idea to keep us isolated from the rest of the universe. To just let us live out our life the only way we know how without interference. Every once in awhile they just come to check in on us (UFO sightings) to make sure we're not fucking everything up.

This post probably makes no sense whatsoever (which is typical for when I'm high as balls) but it was just a crazy idea I thought of.[/quote]

That's weird to think about... Idk man there so much possibilities who knows man that could be true. I have a ton of theories in my head from when I get really high and that I came up with at other times (can't be too specific as its against the rules so I'll leave it at that)