mind blowing thought i just had...

Discussion in 'General' started by highimmatt, May 2, 2011.

1. alright, so i was laying on my bed listening to music while blazing it and i started to go into this deep state of thought... and i came upon the idea of reincarnation. okay so wrap your heads around this ladies and gentlemen! what if who you are is influenced by your past lives? like say your really interested in world war II. maybe this is because one of your past lives served in the war? or the type of music you like, maybe you like that type of music because one of your past lives was into it. i dont know, there is more that i thought about but i find it hard to explain so yeah. what do you guys think? :smoke:

2. awesome stoner conversation.

lol 2pac said "my only fear of death is coming back reincarnated"

its a interesting possibly tho. u think space or time would matter when reincarnated? or u just jump into a body anywhere, anytime?

3. dude i was thinking about this a few days ago, at first i thougt i was Einsteins reincarnate..
    but then i passed out..
    yeeeaaa

4. maybe space is the place that your spirit waits in while trying to find a new body for you, sort of like the game lobbies in video games hahaha.

5. maybe we are all actually reincarnate of stars?? our thoughts turn into super novas n shit.

6. i think about this all the time....your soul has been through many bodies and it brings something over to the next one I think. like a general soul memory

7. yeah totally! but so then can we reincarnate into aliens? or from alien into humans? i would think that if that was true people would have likings to something that we would think is really weird.

8. Oh shit man, im so fried right now and that made so much sense to me. I understand life now :p

9. #9 Ashine, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    omg yes, im always thinking if reincarnations were real, then dejavu makes more sense cause dejavu might of be remembering things that happen before in your other pastlives that was similar to that moment
    shit hope that made sense

10. wait , what?

11. Right. But then who would you be in your next life? Let's say you died in the American Civil War and in this life you do the reenactment stuff...does that mean it's diluted in your next life even more? So you are just some guy who occasionally reads Gone With The Wind? It would make more sense if we all were apart of some basic supernatural caste system and humanity was broken up into five categories like "warriors, nurturers, teachers, creators, discoverers" or whatever. So if you have always been and always will be a warrior you might have been a Mayan foot soldier or some stoner that's good at Call of Duty.

12. LOL if none of you have ever thought of this before. Maybe im just better than everyone.

13. lol. then discuss wit us you fucking downie. add to the wonder and mystery of the unknown

but in reference to familiarities between reincarnations, i feel familiarities between people and places i have never met or been to . its strange but somewhat comfortable.
    i wanna be reincarnated as the perfect song..

14. I don't think so mannn...

Fuck this world, when I die I'm goin to heaven where everything is the way it should be and I'll like it. Grow my cloud weed for fucking eternity.

Oh and they come out of the ground with fully matured buds, because it's heaven and everything's awesome.

15. Ive read thats how it works, and thats supposedly what causes deja vu.
    Your past lifes been there, so your soul remembers it.

But who am i to say? Lol.

16. So i was a weed farmer?

17. man you dudes are slow, i would always think about this sorta shit before i started blazing. most(not all) of these awesome thoughts i see on here i would think of when i was a kid. maybe i was born high? shit idk.

18. or maybe you were a weed farmer?

19. i mighta been a tetrahydrocannabinol molecule

20. #20 CuZ, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I need to stay om top you know, I need to be in higher power of you all, but there is always a price