Mind Blowing Idea

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by meadpong, Mar 30, 2017.

1. If you're baked, think about this:

Think about every single little tiny decision that had to be made by you and EVERYONE connected to you, in order for you to end up in this EXACT spot right this second.

Think about how in depth this gets. The fact that you're even here is because your parents decided in that exact moment to create you. And every little decision you've made has gotten you to where you're sitting or laying right now. If you had made different decisions in life, perhaps you'd never have started smoking pot and you wouldn't even be reading this right now. Maybe you'd be living somewhere else or have different friends. In an alternative life of yours, this post does not consciously exist to you because in an alternative life you would have never been a smoker and gotten the Grasscity app. There are so many little tiny decisions that go into how everything is in your life, so many that even one tiny change could change your life as you know it.

But let's go back even further.. think about your parents decisions. Your parents had to make every single little decision in order to get themselves in a position where they were socially connected to each other and eventually fell in love. How did your parents meet? What tiny decision could they have made prior to meeting each other that could have literally made it so that you don't exist?

And then we go back even further. Your grandparents decisions, which probably include the decision to emigrate to another country. But then they're decisions come into play too. They could have decided not to have your parents or any kids.

And it keeps going and going.

What's even cooler is technically there are alternative universes where every single decision that was made wasn't actually made and you don't exist.

Crazy shit.

2. this is some really interesting shit ..please go on..

3. If I never started smoking weed I'd probably be wayyyyyyy more successful :laughing:

I don't blame the weed for my downfall, I blame all the sheisty people I've met as a result of weed being a common ground. I'd have a college degree in Music, I'd have better friends, more money (as I wasn't spending it on weed).

I'm pretty intelligent and was a goody two shoes back then, shoot... I'd prolly even have some hot bae in tow.

4. Sorry bro I didn't mean for you to have to evaluate your life lol I was just thinking of this crazy thought. You should still go for that degree. It's never too late to get a music degree. Trust me I know, I started college late and I'm about to get mine in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. [​IMG]

6. On my mum and dad's first date, my dad turned up drunk after spending the afternoon with his buddies in the services just back from the Falklands war. The night ended prematurely with my mum getting on the bus and my dad chasing it down the road banging on the window trying to give her a piece of chewing gum. The 2nd date (a miracle in itself!) they went to dinner and after the meal my dad went to pay the bill. Or so my mum thought. He actually just went to the toilet and as they were leaving out of the door without paying my dad shouted "RUN!"

I am an absolute fucking living miracle!

@M369 true story!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Bruh

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

8. Dude I was just thinking about this the other day

Every single choice we have ever made in our lives, even the small ones, have been literally leading to the spot we are right now- the timeless time of the present moment. The present moment is the bridge between the past and the future, all occurring simultaneously.
    for example if you're driving and you see something that triggers an old memory, for a moment you are not driving but reliving the old experience, basically the present moment can be changed to back then in the past... pretty mind blowing

with cannabis these thoughts are all normal, and i struggle to write them down when sober or get in the same mindset :coolalt: