Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mind Blowing Documentaries?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tazed, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Like the title says can any of you suggest any mind blowing documentaries that I can watch blazed as fuck? I'm not talking about the boring ass PBS shit that will put me to sleep either, it has to be entertaining.

This isn't a documentary but check out this link

The Scale of the Universe 2

That shit blew my mind. I'm interested in space, dinosaur, or basically anything that will keep my little stoner head entertained but at the same time blow my mind.

2. Street Thief

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEC0NmiTuSY[/ame]

3. The "Into the Wormhole" series on The Science Channel has some cool shit. Plus, it's narrated by Morgan Freeman, and I love me some Morgan Freeman.

Also, have you ever checked out the "Drugs, INC." series on National Geographic?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfSaLCucqpc]Documentary on crack (NatGeo) - HD 720p - YouTube[/ame]

4. Netflix DMT theres a good documentary about it lol

5. Check out the "Quantum Activist" on Netflix.

6. get really high and watch the nova special on string theory. shit will fuck your brain

7. Not a documentary but a very interesting, trippy movie...Enter The Void

8. The Bob Marley documentary that came out this last 420 gave a lot of insight about his life and death.

9. Like some guy said that Through the wormhole show with Morgan Freadman. Fucking crazy.

10. I just watched Zeitgeist: the movie on netflix. Pretty deep, edgy shit, but it definitley made me think. Im about to watch that crack documentary. Thanks for postin that

11. That shit was awesome sir. I actually watched the rest of them including heroin and marijuana. It's crazy how vastly different the lifestyles these people live in compared to marijuana. Where the heroin and crack addicts are homeless and marijuana users are just normal chillin people.

Most of the problems associated with marijuana that are shown in that documentary is solely based on the fact of it's legality. Fuck yeah pot.:cool:

12. My next stop. Into the Wormhole...

At least it's not Into the Asshole. :D

13. Subbed for the list of mind-blowing documentaries, keep it coming y'all