Mimosa: 8 weeks into flower, new pistils/fox tailing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mуth, Aug 14, 2019.

1. #1 Mуth, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Hey guys,

This Mimosa clone is 8 weeks into flower now, just started putting out new pistils and what I assume is fox tailing yesterday. Should I of chopped it sooner or should I keep letting it grow? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. i dont see fox tails anywere??
    dont worry about pistils when you hang to dry they turn brown/orange anyway you got a pic of whole plant she looks very tasty too have you checked the trichs yet

• Like Like x 2
  3. 2nd set of white hairs tryin to catch pollen before it’s life ends let it do its thing. Unless you've had heat issues? I’ve got a grape krush doing the same thing I’m at 12 weeks chopped other 3 2 weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I see three rounds of pistil formation on my sativas sometimes. bulk!

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 Mуth, Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was the correct terminology. I meant that the buds had started to lose their traditional teardrop shape and new growth was forming like in the first picture. The temperature has been okay, 86 F. Thank you for the information everyone, I will let them do their thing. :passing-joint:

EDIT: I will upload a picture of the entire plant Progrouk. Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  6. absolutely stunning shes not far away for sure

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you! I probably stopped giving it nutrients a little too soon, I wasn't expecting new growth lol. I appreciate the kind words and information.

• Like Like x 1
  8. np man happy to help :) the kind words are well deserved you did a great job without a doubt the swell in last week does really happen some people harvest too early and miss out on it yours are fattening up by the day i love the colours too sign of a plant doing what they do best near harvest use them stored up nutrients

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I’m in week 7 on my mimosa and yours is looking much better. Are u feeding up to harvest or are you flushing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 Mуth, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Thank you, the buds probably aren't as big as they look in the pictures, they are doing well though. How do yours look? I started flushing on the 30th, the 12th was 8 weeks into flower.

11. Mine looks and smells really good but u seem to have tighter nugs. I fed her pretty heavy w fox farm. Usually the max dosage during flower. A little cal/mag too, but once every 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ohhh. I have LED's in 3000K so that could explain the difference depending on your lighting . I was using Nectar for the Gods and liked the results but I will try Mega Crop next. Fox Farm soil. They do smell very good. :biggrin:

13. Yeah, I’ve got an hlg 260w 3500K for my next grow.

• Like Like x 2
  14. How many weeks do u think she’ll go before you harvest? This is my first grow w this strain and I was not able to find out much about growing her. I was shooting for 9 weeks but it might go to 10. Any insight would be appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  15. IMG_2864.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. IMG_2863.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  17. This is around the middle of week 6.

18. #20 Mуth, Aug 18, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2019
    I'm probably not the best person to ask since I'm new here also but from what I can see 9 or 10 weeks seems likely. They should start bulking up soon. I think this one will be done around the 19th (9 weeks), I will post new photos then.