Mimii here :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mimii, Aug 6, 2012.

1. You're both in Ontario, and you both like pot just throwing it out there haha.

Well my advice is.. maybe you have some friends who toke and can help you out? Maybe Mr. Coolio over here can haha. Well.. weeds effect really depends on your personality but you should have a lot of fun. Don't over due it though and know when to stop, so for your first take little tokes and hold them in for a while and you'll find your comfort zone whether it be a whole bowl, half a bowl.. and don't scare yourself with any ridiculous thoughts like you're going to die, just relax and enjoy the ride. Enjoy it, it's WAY healthier then that nasty skunks ass poison shit called booze. :)

2. Thanks for the advice Gryphonics. ...and @Mr.Coolio...no offense but you come on a little strong :S

3. #23 Gryphonics, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
    Haha that's hilarious. It does seem that way, like he's been single all his life or for like the past 3 years.. I'd rather start off as friends rather then jump the gun with some random girl on the internet, good thing I don't have to worry about it.

If you have any questions I'll answer them, I'm sure you have some good friends you can blaze with and have your own adventure time. :)