Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milwaukee

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by shak3downstre3t, Sep 3, 2011.

1. What up milwaukee hows yours nugs lookin.

2. Where the fuck is that.

3. Wisconsin man

4. Mil town is full of all sort of dank as long as your down by the campus. South side is all schwag, and every where else is just mids

5. Nahh up in Wauwatosa we got firee

6. Hey!

just here looking for some friends to talk to.. i came to milwaukee about 9 months ago, originally from pakistan.. i can write english quite well but dont speak it quite well..

in pakistan i use to smoke hashish.. but since coming here i have a dry spell... and its hard to accept it but i am pretty shy in talking to ppl..

i live at south 13th street and would appreciate help to make friends and get high with them

any info would be appreciated.

also im studying for the Usmle Step 1 and looking for a study partner..

Thank you.

7. This will be the first grass city killer. Watch out, it's not just craigslist anymore.

8. Wrong you are. Im south side and i promise you what i have is legit Milwaukee's finest. But to the OP becareful posting where your whereabouts, this site is heavily monitored. I posted once about where i was from and boom ten minutes later i had like 4 or 5 PMs from people wanting to meet up with sketched out names. But its a big city just ask the right looking people.