mills pride micro grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Extracurricular, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #1 Extracurricular, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Finally got an old box back from a friend and I'm planning on making a micro grow box. Its a mills pride style cab (home depot sells another kind now) and i put it back together and cleaned it up a little yesterday.

Here's the cabinet without the door.
    [​IMG]

The cab with the door up against it.
    [​IMG]

Pretty much the same.
    [​IMG]

All level and ready to cut into.
    [​IMG]

My old micro cab that has to go. no carbon filter or anything.
    [​IMG]

Some random fans. the one on the left is a 12v dc. (have to clean that one. the other ones nice and quiet and moves a lot of air, good for the canopy)
    [​IMG]

So this is the box so far. I dont know what ill be growing yet...
    But i have most of what i need. GH Grow & Bloom, Floralicious nutes. Digital timers, they kickass... 150w bulbs and ballasts/sockets and such. I just need to figure out how to put it all together.

[​IMG]

The outside dimentions are 34 3/4"H x 24"W x 14 15/16"D (with my birch plywood backing on)

The inside dimentions are 31 1/2"H x 22 3/4"W x 14 3/4"D

2. I'll be deleting that soon ^^ with all new pictures from a digital camera and more detail. Until then, trip to the local home depot.

3. looks like ya got a nice start bro.should be able to get 1 regular or 2 autos in that cab and get a decent harvest.so your useing 150w hps or 150w cfls ?anyway tuned in and looking forward to some pics.destroyer.:wave: