Million Moon March

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by UncleJohn, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Dear Grasscity
    Myself and a few friends have an idea brewing for a protest to send off good ole George W. and all of his lackeys in style. (well, our kinda style) We need your help to spread the word so that all of our friends at grasscity will be there to help.

The idea:
    On April 20, 2008, we will gather on the lawn of the Washington DC Mall-- (apparently it is just across from the White House, I have never been there) and then at 4:20 PM, we will all bare our asses in the direction of the white house to show this pompous ass all of our asses. Oh and by the way, this happens to be the only full moon of 2008 to fall on a Sunday...so even the heavens will be in attendance....It must be meant to be. We look forward to seeing everyone there, we'll burn one then give em the bum!

Oh and by the way, check us out at www.myspace.com/millionmoonmarch

And if you are on myspace, add us to your friends or we'll add you or however that works.

Peace and love from the US.....UncleJohn

2. Well there it is...almost one month and over 3000 friends later, they pulled our page from Myspace this morning, so this link will not work to get to our page. (I will update as soon as we get a new site up and going) The march is still on...April 20, 2008 for any of you disgusted Americans out there....we are going to bare our asses in the direction of the White House. (Think about it, it is the most non-violent form of protest.) Next stop, Rupert Murdoch's house.:mad:

3. OK, we got a new myspace site up and going (gotta sell out until we can figure out how to build our own page); at any rate, I will be mooning the white house on April 20, 2008 for any of you freedom loving Americans out there that might want to join us...unless we can find a way to impeach the whole damn lot of em before then! Come join us and lets show our asses tea party style!

4. Something about thousands of guys pulling their pants down makes me uncomfortable...