Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

million dollar idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rampage23, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Chilling with the homies the other day just bullshittin when i came up with an ingenious idea. Weed scented air fresheners lol. What do you guys think silly or smart, would you fork over a couple bucks to buy a freshner that would leave an area smelling like dank. Imagine your whole house smelling like sour d. I mean there's a market for everything right :D

2. Buy real sour d. House, or area, then smells like sour D. If looking for fun, smoke the sour D. That last one just beat your idea =/ .

3. probably the most distinct smell ever

4. I know a dude that bought a QP of Sour Diesel and sat it on his nightstand beside his bed, and we went downstairs, outside, and we could smell it from about 60 yards away.

5. might be a large enough market to be a million dollars. but some strains are just too overwhelming..

6. I've never heard of this idea before......oh wait....

7. It would be neat for the car, I mean imagine this situation.

Cop: License and registration sir.
    innocent toker: here you go
    cop: I detect the scent of marijuana in your car sir
    innocent toker: Oh that's my air freshener (pass it to him) see?

8. A Sour Diesel air freshener would be sick!

9. I don't know man, maybe it's a good idea...not sure

10. how bout a candy bar that tastes like weed... even more smarter

11. definitely more smarter

12. How about an air freshened that released THC into the air? Maybe a little CBD too?

13. could be a great way to get rid of nasty shit smell after taking a dump lol id much rather have my bathroom smelling like bud then flowers

14. Yeah I guess there could be a market for that but my place already smells like dank most of the time unless it's like absolutely secured and contained ready for lock down mode lol

15. lol welcome to inscense.

16. yeahh cause stoners love getting their cars searched everytime they get pulled over..

17. I'm pretty sure every stoner has though of this at one point. :smoke:
    But seriously......it's a retarded idea.

18. [​IMG]

19. Sometimes my poo smells like marijuana I don't know why

20. my house already smells like dank all the time:smoke: