MILLICENT.... 2nd grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gypjew, May 13, 2009.

1. so as some of you may know from my last and continuing thread of maggie, the other day i was at a club and they only had one sad looking clone left... the guy said he would let it go for half price if i was going to take good care of her... so the bleeding heart i am i couldn't help it... it was like going to the pound and seeing a cute little puppy that had been neglected, so i took her home... my fiance named her millicent... she was yellowing and drooping (some of her roots were exposed so i got her into soil asap) i'm thinking i might lst this one but i'm not sure yet i guess we'll just have to watch and see huh? and even though i pulled maggie off (by lots of help from the wonderful people here at cg) all comments and advice is appriciated....

Attached Files:

2. Your soil looks pretty drenched to me but I can't tell. What lighting setup are you going for?

3. #3 gypjew, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    well untill i harvest maggie im gonna be useing 100w of cfl 6500k in a common area... so far i have no enclosure for her but ill find something im sure.... anyway if you goto the thread in my signature youll see the setup i have going for my flowering plants.... oh and the soil was a bit drenched... the soil was sitting outside and had some mites so i had to spray it with soap...

4. so she's not really doing anything yet... i don't think i was too late but now i'm nervous i just want her to be happy...lol anyway her yellow leaf dried up and it's almost time to snip it off i'll post more when there's something to post.... hope all your plants are fairing well....

5. Your other grow looks awesome and you seem to be gaining plenty of knowledge. Are you still using the miracle grow by the way?

I'm not an expert but I have some advice on a practical level. I think that the one light will be fine for now as long as it's 100 watts (not the equivalent but the actual wattage) of 6500k light but you will need more asap I would think if she is to make it. Also, you want to make sure that soil is nice and dry (at least 2 or 3 inches down or if you have a soil meter) before you water it. I would also aerate it by taking the pot and squeezing it on the sides to get some air in there; this will help dry the soil out and get some air to the roots. At this stage I wouldn't clip anything off of the little girl simply because she's to small and you don't want to kill it.

How much did you pay for her anyway - if you don't mind me asking? Can't wait to see some more pictures :hello:

I wish I could get a hold of some primo clones

6. ok so since my other post i have 100W (actual wattage not equivelent) on her and the soil is getting good and dry... the soil should be pretty areated because i fluffed it up when i potted her but i'm gonna go with what i did last time as well and stop and get some night crawlers from the bait shop.... (just kinda something i came up with from listening in science class and reading the posts...) worms airate the soil while fertalizing with thier castings at the same time and when they die they make natrual compost so it's kinda a trifecta...lol... but like i said all advice is welcome.... and appriciated... and i got her for 10 bucks... they are usually 15 to 20 dollars.... her existing leaves are looking bad i need to clip the yellow one tonight but her new growth is looking ok... i'm confident that we can get her through this!...lol but hey + rep for the solid advice and good looking out... thanx stay tuned i hope it'll be a good one....