Milli/marble/pendant thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by shitloaf, Jun 9, 2012.

1. can anyone give me some info on Esty? I've never purchased from the site but it seems just like ebay or amazon.... I'm about to buy this opal slyme pendant but just wanted some insight first.

2. alright so this is my first pendant added to my collection... snagged him off FB for $22. really like the colors. I also purchased another slyme/purp opal pendant that has to be custom made first.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390091627.546187.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I like etsy

I have bought marbles off their before

and bongs back when that sort of thing was allowed 

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

*MAGICAL THREAD REVIVE*

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390707323.946534.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390707348.330357.jpg so these are not marbles or anything but it's what I work on with glass it's a little lizard :) I'm going to start working on blowing my own pieces soonSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="shitloaf" post="19368972" timestamp="1390151599"]I like etsyI have bought marbles off their beforeand bongs back when that sort of thing was allowed [​IMG][/quote] they still sell pipes, chillums, and a couple of bubblers and bongsSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. You're not supposed to sell water pieces or pieces with carbs on there.  It's easy to get around the carb thing, as you can just keep it out of the picture, but it's hard to sell water pieces on there without getting shut down

8. [quote name="InstaBlaze" post="19415735" timestamp="1390837101"]You're not supposed to sell water pieces or pieces with carbs on there. It's easy to get around the carb thing, as you can just keep it out of the picture, but it's hard to sell water pieces on there without getting shut down[/quote] true but it takes like a week or two to get it shut down, I sold a bong my friend made ( he's a glass blower) I just listed it as a tobacco water pipe.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. I remember when you could pickup badback fumed water pipes on etsy for $125.....

ahhh the good old days LOL

10. Those N8 drops were so tempting...

Thanks for the pics!

11. 2ba warlock #4 of 2014

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

nice lock flammz

13. #2456 Antho5tNY, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    your collection is better than mine[​IMG]

14. whadduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup tip
    haven't seen  you in a while

shelbo just had has goblins/how glass is.. show at made so my buddy has been getting some extra love since i couldn't be out there, snapped this yesterday

[​IMG]

15. Ain't shit Flammz. These parts ain't what they used to be.

16. nowhere close thanks to fb and ig.. i probably post more pictures on tc than here as well tbh lol