Milli/marble/pendant thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by shitloaf, Jun 9, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

feel free to ask who did what. :D

2. protip:

marbles/millis on pieces count too

[​IMG]

3. First of all i want to start by saying i know this thread will be sick once we get a few pages goin so deffintly sub it
    is this for everybody? or just your glass pick ups?
    i have 2 others if you want me to post letmeknow
    not the best out there , and look different in the pic, its(marble) alot cooler in different in person, changes color( pinkish n orange.) in different angles and stuff , really sweet and interersting. i think its a magnifier , not a marble iduno

[​IMG]

4. ^^ yeah thanks for the question, I'll clarify.

Thread is for everyone, feel free to post up whatever millis/marbles/pendants you have.

[​IMG]

5. #6 piffpuffN, Jun 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
    shitloaf are those both chillums? just wondering
    my 1st pic is a heady sherlock (other post), 2nd pic is a chillum , and 3rd pic jar (blue is dichro)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i bought the sherock chillum and jar as a trio set off a etsy had it custom blown for me . i just had him do a sherlock similar to one he already sold , then i talked im into to blowing me a jar and chillum same colors for a few extra pretty pennies lol. anyways i paid 170 shipped for all three, i was very impressed to see them in person altough the chillum n jar were smaller than expected.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/dry-pieces-spoons-sherlocks/1059452-heady-glass-sherlock-pipe-dichro-marble-hook-ribbons-chillum-jar.html#post14879251
    throw the link in if people wanted to see the whole jar,chillum and sherlock
    sorry for such a long post

stay stoned gc blades

6. nah they're both slides, this one 14mm

[​IMG]

and this one 18mm:

[​IMG]

7. oh sweet , the bottom one is sick how it is worked all the way down , its unique , how much you pay for it ?

8. it was $45, and yeah I love the worked joint. the dude that made it goes by "Gnosy Aglassguy" you should hit him up if you like his style.

E ross milli:

[​IMG]

9. Couldn't find vatos thread from my phone lol

Cajun Rick 2012

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I'm so jelly of that marble flammz! that color and work is so unique.

I should have pics today of my Bank vortex marble..... :)

11. [quote name='"shitloaf"']I'm so jelly of that marble flammz! that color and work is so unique.

I should have pics today of my Bank vortex marble..... :)[/quote]
    Thanks, as you know, I practically stole it.
    What bank?
    My dew will be here Wednesday, idfk about my other and still dont know for sure what it'll be hahahahaha

12. malachi wiggum millie encased in pendant by ebox
    [​IMG]
    ill get a pic of the millie collection on friday when soem more arrive.

13. Bank 08' lol

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

my marble collection so far, minus one little gumdrop in the mail ^^

15. i'll get a family shot tomorrow when my 2 new marbles come in, and detailed shots up whenever, so GC lazy lately

16. current family shot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (2nd pic should rotate soon)

hoooooopefully, my other marble will be here tomorrow.

also got 4 milli chips being shipped hopefully soon, along with another milli pendant

me and shitloaf runnin this thread

17. HOLY CRAP!!

I feel your collection is better than mine, but only slightly.

pics soon of my James Daschbach marble

18. im buying faster than you atm i think ;)

curious about the badback, the available ones i've seen of his are a couple bills and im pretty sure your wife wouldnt let you do that right now lol