Milkshot of the Month DISCUSSION Thread!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by trikky, Nov 3, 2008.

1. #1 trikky, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
    Alright, Blades. You all asked for it, so here it is:

this thread is for you all to comment on the contest in, so enjoy!

-Trikky

2. sweeeet... heading home thursday gonna clean my bong up and get an actual milkshot... haha not me clearing the chambr:smoking:

3. lowl misread that like a mofo.

4. oh yea baby this competition is back...i wish i had more glass then the zoidbong to throw up.......but oh well im about to throw up a picture

5. Just posted this months entry be sure to check it out!

6. Hell yeah, TL. Lookin milky!

7. ohhh y'no im gunna submit mine later this month!

8. Thanks brotha, this shit wrecks my lungs hahaha...

9. damn i only own one tube. Guess i just gota man up and pull a trikky and buy some new glass. aHahahaahahaa.
    Seriously though i love the contest, keep it going

10. I really like that first one, shame about the quality

11. that is one sick first entry

12. QUESTION:

I made a milkvid in imovie, how do i move a stil frame of it to my desktop or iphoto so i can post it here. person with correct answer gets a present.:smoking:

13. #13 Deleted member 86623, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
    Just capture that still image or frame. You can do it from inside the video editing program or you can just take a screen shot of your monitor. (windows or mac both) prnt Scrn button on a pc or apple+shit+3 or 4 (for croppable shot)

14. any full shots of that tube and inline?

15. Dude skitzo444...

I know you tried to cut your face out of the shot, but you do realize it's in the mirror adjacent to you as well...you might want to delete that photo, blackout your face, and re-post it!

Just a heads up my friend!

- Legend :smoke:

16. ^^^^ya forreal, dirty glass isnt going to win a milkshot contest! sick sling mattc707

17. good job on spotting that legend.

18. mattc has a really good entry already.

19. hahah i did heated ISO wash twice, and that was the best i could get it. There is alot of resin in the percs from when i had it in july nd aug and i barely cleaned it. I gotta fine some grunge off when i get back home im gonna soak it in all night. Cause heated iso isnt doing much, and i dont wanna put salt in the percs