Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

milk

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by loudinmywhitegrape, Feb 6, 2014.

1. i wanna make weed milk but have a few questions,
    first how much weed for a full gallon of milk
    how long will my high last
    how much will I have to drink
    how many servings could I get off the gallon

2. Idk the research on the milk fats.....
    I just came here to mention that your thread title made me think....
    We are the only spices on the planet....... who regularly drink milk after being weaned from our mothers.....
    Nothing else does.... unless we give it to them..

3. I'd say a lot of different species do a lot of weird, unique shit in order to sustain themselves. Look up strange symbiosis or odd insect behavior or something and you'll find loads of examples.

Sorry, but I've never made weed milk. I've read though that it's better to make an extract first (http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1217451-dragon-liteanother-tincture-thread.html) and then put that into some milk. 

You generally need very high fat % or very high alcohol % for cannabinoids to dissolve in anything. 

4. You'd probably have to maybe simmer some milk and add the bud in it for a couple minutes then return the mixture back to the fridge and let it sit for a day or 2, to make sure that the bud is fully soaked and absorbed by the milk. Let us know if it works

Sent from my burner