Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PokerBlazn, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Oh my fuck, how can you not love milk?

2. The wourld spins around milk

3. Whole milk, if any at all. I would rather have whole, raw, and fermented (kefir) milk from grass fed, pasture raised cows, but alas, raw milk is illegal to sell in MN, stupidly enough. Any milk that has been pasteurized and had any amount of fat removed is unnatural and nasty, in my book.

4. Hahahahaha lmao :p

5. strawberry hands down.

6. 2% milk with some cookies

7. Obligatory cookies post, with milk.

My Wawa has cookies and cream flavored milk, and I must admit, it tastes amazing. But the calories is through the roof on it.

Also milkshakes.

8. I always drink a 8 oz glass of milk 1 hour before going to sleep, I also enjoy chocolate milk during the day :)

9. Whole milk, ice cream and mint aero in blender

10. Have some sort of serious addiction to milk im sure, but it gets a lot worse when i'm high. During term time in my uni accommodation I quite often go through 4 pints a day.
    And has to be about 2% semi skimmed for me.

11. i like milk, especially when high.
    I like to eat something warm with milk, then I eat like a cake or pie with cake.
    I'm almost out of milk, but I might steal my roommates skim milk (yuck), I like it whole.

12. 1%, 2%, 3,25%, soy milk, chocolate soy milk, almond milk, chocolate almond milk, strawberry milk, all types of milk! :yay:

13. Almond milk :)

"I thought hurricane season was over"

Pineapple Express

14. Whole milk, almond milk, hazelnut milk and chocolate milk are always amazing...but if you can get some fresh cows milk then :|

15. I usually get 2% (Blue Top) because it's free with WIC, but I'd rather drink Whole Milk (Red Top) because it's got way more flavor and better for you.