Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Exoticdank, Sep 19, 2012.

1. One of my friends at a different college told me of this concoction he made with a kid he met from cali:

After smoking a vape, they took the vapes weed and ground it up really finely. Then they put that into a tall glass of milk and put it into the microwave for about 5 minutes, the resulting high he said was absolutely intense and wonderful.

Could someone shed some light on this? Is this possible/is this the proper way to do it?

Thanks! :yummy:

2. The milk is presumably not doing a whole hell of a lot, since there's not that much fat in it. You can actually just straight up eat the vaped weed, as it has already been exposed to heat, and it will work. Adding some fats in there never hurt, but if that is your goal I would use something fattier than milk (and not make a drink out of it, since drinking anything fattier than milk is probably pretty gross lmao.)

3. Yeah anything fatter would actually be disgusting, but thanks! I appreciate it, most likely the high was from just consuming the vaped weed like you said. He just happened to mix it in milk.

4. That prob tastes like complete ass hole