Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk vs Tea ?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Celebowski, Sep 24, 2015.

1. At this moment I have +30g's of stems and shake that I wanna put forth making a drink whether it's a milk or tea. I've been told that tea is a waste of time. Obviously water is't able to absorb THC but I've also been told to add butter which sounds disgusting, not really trying to do that...I feel some whole milk would suffice but i wanna know for sure before and would like to hear some experiences from using stems/shake/leaves to make some consumable liquids.

2. I have no experience in making edible liquids, however if I had that I would infuse with oil, specifically coconut oil. Coconut oil can be baked into anything, put into capsules and even into ice cream or whatever treat you desire. I would guarantee it would work with any HOT drink. I feel cold drinks would be difficult to break the oil down evenly.

Gain some knowledge and make your own recipes and remember, nothing is impossible.

3. Stems and shake? I'd run it through bubble bags, make some hash, and then use the hash in my cooking.