Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk Tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Wolfroland, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I am a huge fan of milk tea and was looking for a good recipe. I've got about an oz of trimmings that I plan on using, what would be a good way to go about making the tea? 

Also how bad is the smell and will it linger?

2. #2 DriftingApart, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    No, milk would be a very ineffective solvent to use, don't waste your trimmings on a hunch, look up some legit recipes and try to learn them (even memorize them) before you use your trim.

Hell, at least make some qwiso, just don't put all that valuable trim in a cup of milk.

Edit: if you're still set on doing this for whatever reason, make sure you grind up really finely and decarb your cannabis first in order to achieve some sort of effect, and use heavy cream instead of milk because of it's fat content. 

3. I've actually been looking up a lot of recipes that use milk and butter, my only issue is proportions; how much Marijuana too water do I want to use? It isn't going to be that bad if I use too little water, but I don't want to use too much and lose potency.

4. what recipe do you normally use to make milk tea with out cannabis i havnt ever made milk tea but i can sure help you figure out proportions tho it's going to involve some some trial and error

5. Hmm, if I used a cup or 2 of heavy cream and a stick of butter + 3 grams work well? I had been planning to do this for a while and just now heard it doesn't work well.