Milk Shots / dealers QP

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xangthan, Feb 7, 2009.

1. How much water do you have filled in that perc??

2. You guys can be real fuckfaces sometimes. Sick bong.

3. Even if no faces are in the pics my dealers would probably be sketch about me taking pictures of their weight.

BUT very nice pics anyways :smoke:

4. why????

5. you act like there aren't shit tons of dealers doing it themselves on here already.

6. How much is in that nug? It seems kinda compressed nugs to me...high mids?

7. Good for them?

Im just saying, i wouldnt want it done.

...and it looks like a few people here agree with me :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 Cameron8679, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    What?

QFT, bunch of whiners and paranoid douchebags.

9. Pretty neat pictures man, I don't know what all these kids have stuck up their ass?

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. ^^ looks pretty dank, just needs a manicure.

12. good luck getting off with personal use when you have shit pre bagged like that

13. Nice better pics there

14. Good lucky getting off with personal use when you have a QP period...

15. ya good luck to him....when hes clearly stated its not even his :rolleyes:

16. I was talking to the guy who said good luck getting off with pre bagged shit

17. we're not talking about the OP.

18. Haha ok this forum is now full of arguing bad fibed shit, oh and I was curious I saw some ash catchers online and a inline one at a local shop called piece of mind. Was just curious with that bong do you think it is needed I hear they are nice when it comes to cleaning.

I feel like i dont need a inline or anything unless i get a nicer bong or one without percs?

19. #39 Madmike420, Feb 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2009
    It also helps the cops case against you if ever caught. IN MA. an OZ and under is only a $100 fine. 8 bagged up 1/8 will get you arrested, and charged with intent.