Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk or Tea with Stems

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blunt, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Hey GC. To be quite frank, I'm looking to get as high as possible tonight, but unfortunately all I have left are these stems;

[​IMG]

Can anyone give me instructions or a link to directions on how to make milk or tea using this? Thanks.

2. Nevermind, I went with the milk recipe from Cooking with Cannabis (CC00).

3. A+ on taste. I decided to make a nice milkshake out of it, :D. In about 30 minutes I'll let you know how I feel.

4. hey man, how'd it work? i have some stems and vaped weed saved up and was hoping to try this.

5. No wonder all you got is stems you only smoke blunts!!! Haha, kinda in the same spot, you never posted back howd it work out?

6. Nice choice on the milkshake. Winter is on its way so some weed hot chocolate sounds sweet right now.

7. I think it killed him. He never reported back...:(

8. Or it got him so high that he forgot