[milk] New Pickup - Fire-polished Inline, Carbon Chamber and Slide

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by blazedd, Jan 1, 2010.

1. #1 blazedd, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    Just got this in time for the new year.. pretty sweet fuckin setup. Just need to get a gridded downstem now..
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    And this is a new cabinet I got to put all my stuff in..
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And here is the milk..
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CH6seEOYN8o"]YouTube - New Firepolished Add-ons[/ame]

2. legit as fuck, nice inline there man

3. thats sick man

4. Sick, that tube setup is a dream.

5. Those are some down ass pieces.

6. That inline is amazing, where is it from?

7. Nice shot~

How much u bought it?

8. #8 missionskatesTX, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010
    ....that carbon filter was actually made for me! sweet freakin filter huh? Jim always has excellent work, i own his showerhead 16" gong and it's fairy ridiculous. It looks much better on your setup then it would mine, my gong is only a 16" and i think that carbon deal was like 5 something inches....i'd be lighting it above my head! haha!

Need a slide stand? I just made a few slide stands if you're interested, noticed it's about the only thing you have missing!

To the person asking about prices.....the carbon filter is $50, the inline ashcatchers are 160, and the bowls are 40-50. Just PM me i'll toss you the artists name/where to purchase.

Heres my two bowls that Jim made.....he has extremely quality stuff. Oh and i suggest ordering a ice pinch slide from him, it makes a 100% difference, so much air flow! 2nd and 4th slides...i actually haven't used my single hold slide since i got the icepinch one, it bubbles so nice.

[​IMG]

He's on the NWest Coast, PM me i'll send you his email address if you're interested in purchasing one from him. Great stuff OP! You're setup is ridiculous!

9. thanks for the love

It's from a dude (same dude that mission is talkin about) that goes by the name of badbackglass. He has some really awesome stuff, good quality of glass too.

The inline was 150. The carbon was 65. The slide was 40. I got em all for 210. Came right on new years eve.

mission, Yea dude I saw your thread today actually. I was thinking of making some, but I don't think I'm going to.. hah. I was thinking of getting one of his bongs too. Those crazy 17 and 19 slit showerhead bongs look amazing. And I have 2 ice pinch bowls actually, a TORO snapper and a fat clear glass party bowl slide. They are pretty nice but I like the hole.

10. D.A.F (Dope As FucK)

11. qft haha. sick colors on that set, and it looks way dope with the toro. nice set up homie.

12. hahah im gonna use that

thanks guys.. i love this setup and would recommend saving up to get it