Milk Man delivers the goods haha

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by taraist, Feb 8, 2009.

1. #1 taraist, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    LONDON -- A British prosecutor said an elderly milkman supplied customers with cannabis as well as bottles of milk. Robert Holding, 72, delivered marijuana as he made his daily rounds in the town of Burnely, in northwestern England. Prosecutor Sarah Statham said Friday that Holding offered the drug to elderly customers suffering from aches and pain. She said the customers left Holding notes on their doorsteps to order the drug.
    According to Britain's dairy industry, around 1.5 million British homes have milk delivered by a milkman. Deliveries have declined over the last 20 years. Holding pleaded guilty to supplying the drug and was given suspended jail sentence of 36 months.

2. i wish we had milkmen in the us. i always wanted to have some happy guy in a white suit bring me a glass bottle of ice cold milk everyday.
    plus if they did this i would be leaving him some big tips

3. 3 years in prison?! Come on, he's 72 for fuck's sake. It's not like he was dealin' it to kids or anything, he was actually trying to help out those in need of it.

4. That's bullshit, he was giving that away to help with people's pain and that's what he gets. I have to say, I would like to get cannabis delivered, though.

5. He didn't go to prison

"Suspended sentence" means you don't serve time unless you fuck up again

6. God I didnt even know milk was still delivered to peoples houses. I thought that stopped back in the 40's, but it is ashame this guy got in trouble for trying to help out people with pains. :(

7. Sounds like a solid business model to me :)

8. I'm glad they let the man off with a suspended sentence.... his customers were old people like himself... and everybody knows the elderly are the wisest. lol. he was just broadening his services

9. I want my milk delivered to my door. My weed wouldnt be bad either. Lucky brits

10. There was a dairy in the town next to mine that delivers milk. I had a milk man coming to my house up until my senior year in high school. The milk was soo fresh.

11. #11 Iceni Toker, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    "Why have you get that redeye?"

"Milkman came over"

12. They still have milkmen? that's sooo old school. Very funny story though.

13. just read about this, and jeez, I mean an old milk man selling to old people with pain issues, these are the people we are worried about in our communities?

14. Seriously. In my home town, there used to be one before I was born. I would love to have the milkman come to my door, because right now I have none.