Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milk as bongwater?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Steezus Christ, Jan 18, 2010.

1. I've tried using beer...

2. My dumbass put milk into my sour freshman year...needless to say the chamber will turn into a bubble bath of milk, and will bubble up the entire tube until it hits your lips.
    I felt pretty stupid lol

3. [quote name='"StimulateMyMind"']Damnit kids just use fucking water. Seriously I don't see why there are so many threads asking what types of different liquid you can use in bongs.

FUCKING

WATER[/quote]

Chill man...look at how you decided to handle something that truthfully will never bring anything to your life. If he wants a sticky bong do be it..

As for milk it bubbles out of control try juices with or water with mint in it...to all you too 'good' to experiment tokers out there don't hate percolate.