Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

milk as bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamberooch, Aug 11, 2011.

1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no :cool:

2. hahahahah op probly saw "milk shots"of people takin bongrips
    and thought they were using milk in there bongs.lol

3. water, ice, and it will be nice.. lol

4. #24 bamberooch, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    no im not stupid

5. Would I get flavor if I put like crystal light in the bong water?

6. Yeah, because milk gets people high, right?

7. I had this thought while toasted last night. Then I got grossed out. Lol. But I have been seriously considering putting apple juice in my bong and trying it.

8. The milk will absorb thc so you must drink the milk after but you will be high as fuck why do you think santa wants milk and cookies.

9. in pakistan we make a drink out of grinded up ganja and milk/ it fuck you up.

Its called bhang

10. I like gasoline, just be sure not to suck any embers in or you migght not live to tell the tale

11. Wait...if someone did this and made mac n cheese with that milk will it work as edibles?

12. I tried it with bunch of juices and it didnt seem to affect it any way