military and drug test plus a decent bud habit

Discussion in 'General' started by Treerollington, Dec 12, 2012.

1. #1 Treerollington, Dec 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2012
    soooo for the last 2 months or so ive been smoking alot, atleast 5 .7-1g blunts a day.

now i have a drug test for the military in a little more than a month and the last time i smoked was two days ago. I already workout 5 days a week, do you guys think I will pass?

2. you're good. over a month is plenty of time for most heavy smokers to get clean. if you're in good shape and workout, you'd probably be clean in 2-3 weeks, maybe less. but best not to push your luck. stay clean till your test, you'll be fine.

3. thnx.

4. Da fuq? I've heard it takes like 3-5 months for a heavy smoker to get clean.

Unless he's getting a piss test and he's skinny as fuck.

OP how the hell do you smoke like 5 blunts a day? Jesus fuck man.

5. [quote name='"Havok Se7en"']

Da fuq? I've heard it takes like 3-5 months for a heavy smoker to get clean.

Unless he's getting a piss test and he's skinny as fuck.

OP how the hell do you smoke like 5 blunts a day? Jesus fuck man.[/quote]

Ive never heard 3 to 5 months max i heard is 40 days and thats way long

6. cheap mids and free time.

7. its crazy to think that my recruiter offered to buy me a cleanse drink caused i popped on the first at station test. needless to say it got "spilled" not by me either, before it could get sent out of the station..........i had to do another one. but i think a month will do ya.

8. Er, you advised to stay clean "til your test"?

OP, you're in for a rude awakening my friend if you think you're going to try and smoke while you're in the military after your piss test is done. Watching someone throw away a career (and a retirement check) due to random piss tests is something I've witnessed more than once in the past.

Oh, and there is no substitution option, so get that shit out of your head now. You'll quickly realize this as the FNG pulling meat-gazing duty at the next piss test. :D

9. i dont plan on smoking while enlisted, the drug test im talking about is the first one at meps physical