Milf

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zombiemode, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Yup. I wanna bang my friend's mom. My friend is a girl and she has mentioned to me several times that her mom thinks I'm "so cute". The problem here is I have no idea how to approach this situation. Any suggestions?

2. idk but rock steady ! try and get an alone moment with her ?

3. a milf you say?

we need pics! i love milfs! :hello:

4. Yeah it's definatley not going to happen when your girly friend is present. You need some alone time with momma milf. Ask her to dinner, cougars love that shit:p

5. Lol I feel bad for your friend, my guy friends always had crushes on my mom and it embarassed me :rolleyes:

6. just get her alone with some alcohol, or ask her to buy some for you, after a few drinks, get cozy with her, send her a few compliments, and see how she reacts, she will probably start gushing, playing with her hair, when she does this, make the move, and she'll jump your bones in a heart beat. Milfs love to play the Teacher role, she wants the young cock, plain and simple.

7. ask her mom if she wants to have a solo sesh.
    balls out. muh fucka

8. My thoughts exactly. Get some alcohol in her, make sure her daughter is not around, then go for it.

Update this threads if u hit it. :D I wanna hear all about it.

9. Maybe it's just me but I think unnamed MILF's daughter is into you, she keeps bringing it up how cute her mom thinks you are, maybe she's trying to tell you something? If mom is hot, daughter should be too, try going after the daughter?

P.S. If you get with your friend, try not to call out her mom's name :laughing:

10. if her daughter is hot, and of legal age, why not just have a 3 some and make it full of win!

• Like Like x 1

11. never on the sane world would that happen, but i would love to imagine it all occur in my head...daammmnnnn :hello:

12. Obviously you haven't been around. there are mom and daughters out there who play together.

13. are we talking the daughter being say 21 and under? because this i gotta see..where they at hahaha

14. My 18 year old friend fucked a slammin' milf. Envy :(

15. I never had a mom and daughter team before, but I know a couple friends who have, cloeset I came was 2 sisters in a 3 way a few times.

16. Liquor is the way to go, Tequila makes everybody crazy/drunk/horny. :D

17. [​IMG]

My friend ..

Older woman are like fine wine.

Approach her, with a bottle of the finest wine, gaze into her eyes ..

Tell her you've been a bad boy and need some punishment ..

At this point you should begin to make your move, first her top, then bottom ..

Eat that kitten like a starving African child ...

When you find it necessary, ask for her daughter to join in..

If successful .. you get my approval.

MILF hunt responsibly my friend..

18. MILF?

You have no fucking idea....... the kind of boner I get when I send my kids to kindergarden...

Moms these days are so fucking HOT. And I think they're horny as hell too...

I'm in my mid 30's, and I got two kids... they go to kindergarden... and I send them and pick them up sometimes... when my wife is busy.

And I see these... HOT young moms... with their little boys and girls... I mean, they really dress up for the kindergarden... short skirts... tight jeans.... they try to look younger than their kids!!

They're so mature and HORNY. I can smell their pussy juice from where I'm parked.

I can tell...

19. Usually by that age, women know what they want. You don't hunt cougars, they hunt you. :D

20. Thats a pretty catchy phrase you got there :D