Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Milf weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Does it exist? That would be pretty cool if it did.

2. Idk..

But...

[​IMG]

Shes definitely a MILF! :D

3. It's the good mami smoke, make a ***** wanna toke...*ahem* anyways ive actually heard there are strains CALLED milf weed but do not smoke as described in the show and are not officially dubbed by snoop dogg

4. there's a clone-only cut in Norcal called "nancy botwin," can't remember what the cross is though...

5. dumb bitch is cutting a leaf off instead of a bud. but yeah, shes pretty hot

6. Shes obviously exposing a bud-site, but yeah... Shes pretty hot.

7. lol was jk. never really watched that show past the first 2 seasons or so. does it stay consistently good or go downhill?

8. Pretty much downhill from the 1st season... She does get hotter tho.

9. It takes some weird turns, but keeps you wanting to watch the next episode EVERY TIME.

Defiantly go look it up on the net and watch it! :hello::smoke:

10. Love the show Nancy botwin is for sure a milf, one of my buddies named his kid Silas... Rad

11. I've only watched the first 4 seasons but from what I've seen it's turning from more of a comedy to more of a suspense/drama kinda show. I've liked all of it though, still a good show in my opinion

12. It's gone downhill, but it's still a good show that keeps you waiting for the next episode. One of my favorites for sure.

13. hmm. might have to take a look at it, had some free time lately. probably try and make a 2-3 day block where i can just sit down with my vape and 1/8 of weed or so and do nothing but get high and watch a marathon of the show.

14. I did the same thing. Watched 4 seasons in 3 days when I had some time off.

15. Every single season, she manages to fuck shit up beyond repair, then fuck herself out of it. great show though, but I'd say season 5 is where shit went really downhill.

16. #16 hydrox, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly. This makes it amazing to watch while high.

17. What show are we talking about here?

18. Every single season left me wanting more. Season 5 and 6 are very dramatic.