MILF Story

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Atticus00, May 5, 2013.

1. Most people will not believe this. I don't care if you want to make your "troll" or "fake" comments, but I will not entertain them.

I hardly get any play. If you look at my older posts and what not, you will see that I've even brought up not getting girls before. So this is crazy to me and I have to share:hello:

So, I live in a big city, and it is not considered unusual to use craigslist in order to find some sort of living arrangement. Spare rooms, 2-3 people who need another roommate, basement apartments, etc. I've been looking for a new place, and I find a few options on craigslist. Two days ago I had a meeting for this one spot. It is not far from where I live now. There is two people, three bedrooms, and they want to fill the third room. The owner is the milf, the roommate is some dude who wasn't even there.

So I get there. Chick is early 30s. Red hair, pale skin, on the thicker side but definitely not fat. Kind of like Kat Dennings' body, except her tits were not that ridiculously big. Prolly C's tho. She's wearing those athletic high quality leggings chicks wear to the gym, and that puts the ass on display. Just those and a T-shirt.

So she starts showing me around, and everything is going good. The arrangement and price was perfect for what I was looking for. We were getting along well so I figured there would be no problem. So we sit down on the living room couch to talk about the details and what not. One thing that she began to stress was that I could not have people sleep over. She was so serious about this detail that eventually I was like, why are you so big on the no sleep overs? Here response? "Because then you wouldn't have any time for me."

When she says this, she puts her hand directly on my "region". Although I was wearing jeans, I was still like damn. So we start making out, she climbs aboard, etc. One thing leads to another, and I smashed it right there on the couch. She looked good, but her sex skills were like a B-. But her head, A+. She swallowed the whole thing. As I was getting ready to leave, I told her I'd be in touch, and she said I was welcomed back any time.

Best. Day. Ever.

2. fuck me why cant this ever happen to me....

3. So, did you decide to rent the room? :laughing:

4. G'd job kid .. you are livin proof on proving the theory ... those that chase are suckaz for it iz the real macks that are chosen .... explaining you dont need to search around for bitchez with a flashlight just stand still for a minute & the light will come find you .. kudoz kido .. this budz for you ..

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. nice nice nice

6. I bet her milf pussy felt sooo good.

7. #7 IvGotMilk, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    Fucking right man! Well done.

She seems like after a few days she'd get cranky and turn into a psycotic bitch though

just a heads up

8. #8 kingcobra40, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Why cant shit like this ever happen to me?! Good job OP she sounded pretty fine. I love me some thick chicks wit a fat ass

9. Did she have a kid? Cause if she didnt she wasnt a milf.

10. Claims he fucked milf...

No child was ever mentioned?

11. dude, she doesn't have to be a milf to have a child

12. you bastard I absolutely love redheads. AND she was a milf? to me that's hitting two birds with one stone. and you didn't even have to try. nice job man I would've tore that shit up

13. Lovely story. 

14. Let me share one of my MILF story. 

--

I'm a salesman and I travel a lot. Sometimes I travel to different countries in different continents. 

One time I traveled to Vietnam and I had to stay there for two weeks. 

There, I met a girl named Hai, who was hired for the duration of my trip, as my translator. She wore what looked like her high school uniform everyday to work, so I thought she was still in high school. 

She was very good in English, she certainly did a very good job of helping me talk to the Vietnamese clients. And it was certainly refreshing to see her pretty young face every morning, and have her with me for the rest of the day. 

But I never asked her to stay for dinner or anything like that, and she was allowed to go home at 5 PM.

Two weeks passed by quickly, and I had only a couple of days till I leave Vietnam, and all the work has been finished.

So I asked the driver if he knew any place good for touring, and he tried to take me to the 'tourist attraction' spots in Saigon, which I wasn't interested because they were too many tourists from all over the world.

Then, Hai told me, 

'Would you like to see how REAL Vietnamese people live?'

And I gladly said yes. Then she took me to her village, which was about an hour's drive from the city. And during the one hour drive, sitting with me in the back seat of a Toyota, she told me a lot about her country and her family. During the drive, I felt like we've become two kids, going on a field trip. We sat very close to each other, close enough to smell the soap on her skin. I felt like touching her hair, but I refrained, thinking she's only a little girl. 

We reached the village by car, but to reach the house we had to go on foot. The driver stayed at the car, and we took off on a small earthen path and walked for about 15 minutes.  

And her house was... actually quite large... made from wood and dry banana leaves, but looked very strong. 

There were lots of farming stuff in her house, like the tools and large jars... 

But for a big house, it was very quiet, so I asked her where where her parents were, and surprisingly she said she lived alone in this house. She said it used to be her parents' house, but after both of them had died, she was alone. 

And I thought, 

'How can a young girl who's in high school live alone?!'

So I asked her, 

"But you're in high school! You can't live alone?!'

And she laughed and said, 

"Who told you I was in high school? I'm already 21!"

Then as soon as she had said that, she gave me a look that no high school girl could give.

Then she grabbed my arms and pulled me closer. And before I knew it, we were locked up in a tight embrace. 

I was certainly having a strong urge to fuck her, but I was still struggling with the fact that she was so young. Then I noticed a picture on a table. It was a picture of a baby. Couldn't tell if it was boy or a girl, but the baby was about a year old. 

I asked her, 

"Who's the baby?"

And what she said next, felt like a green light. A go ahead for a fuck. 

She said, "Oh the picture? That's my daughter."

Then at that moment I realized that what I had in my arms was not a high school girl, but an MILF, all ready to be fucked... 

--

Did you enjoy the story? 

Too bad it's not a REAL story... I've never been to Vietnam... 

15. dat milf pussy nam sayiun

16. :X believable. I had sex with the guy who rents the apartment in my basement.