Milf I alone in my room

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by gentlemanshigh, Dec 7, 2013.

1. #1 gentlemanshigh, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
    Edit: Warning - Erotica[(ish); may lead to blue balls] ahead -

So i was in my bathroom doing something when a guest from the party outside came in and used my shower. With her clothes on. She was a good looking brunette, not super unrealistically hot model status. She was a little thick and wore a black top.She seemed sad and disillusioned, why? She never said. She came out naked. Perfect perky breasts and round oh so sexy thighs that continued down her glistening legs. I handed her a towel. Then she looked me in the eyes. Then she looked down at the outline if my throbbing cock. I knew in my heart what was going to happen which only fed my cock further. She slowly put her hands on it, cupping it over my pants. I felt like I was going to lose it right there when she said "i want you to touch me"

Me, twenty years old, horny and actionless , with a milf alone in my room while there was a get together just outside, fuck yeah i jumped on it. I came up to her ,one hand wrapped around her backside one hand going down her tummy and my lips are just grazing her neck. God it feels so good just to kiss a woman again. My hands are over her pussy rubbing it slowly, teasing the clit as she lets out a gasp. I give her a look and she understands she has to keep quiet. I drop to my knees kissing her body on the way down. My lips savoring every inch of heat and feminine energy emanating from this woman. I kiss her thighs , i squeeze a handful of ass, and i push her onto my bed with her legs spread face telling me it wants more. The pussy tasted shockingly sour for the first second and i pulled back , but then it became sweet and i dug my face in it, tasting creation of humanity. It was so good so god damn good and my cock only became harder. I wanted to badly just to stand up and insert my member into that sweet sweet pussy pumping away like the animal in heat i was. But i didnt. instead i wrapped my tounge around her clit, tasting the juices that flowed out. I looked up at her and she was loving it. She immediately came when she saw me looking at her, knowing that i loved having this power over her, knowing that i had her completely vulnerable at that point in time and place she came.

She pulled me up to kiss her and she got off the bed leaving me laying there with my arms back in triangles for support. She kissed my cock over my pj's and tell her to wait as i left to the bathroom to clean my cock. I came back and sat down, meeting those hot eyes again. I wanted to tell her that i havent came in about 80 days and she was going to get a huge load. I was going to ask if she was gonna swall--she pulls my pants down just so that my cock pops out. Glistening and throbbing in front of her she stares at it for a few seconds. I can only imagine that she thought similar thoughts as I.then she licks it from shaft to head, my brain overloading with sensation from something i havemt felt for more than a year now. She puts her mouth over the head, and slowly, very slowly swallows my entire cock in her mouth. Im In ecstacy as i lean my head back and let out some primal gutteral groan. She slowly moves her head off my cock as she looks at me and smiles, beyond words telling me how the tables have turned. I reach down to pull the rest of my pants off my hands reaching the top of my boxers when i realize the warm blanket on top of me. Options ran through my distraught mind when i succumbed to the realization that i could never go back to that dream. So here i am, extremely horny from one of my most sensational dreams writing the story above. Shit my cock was still hard and tingling for atleast 10 minutes. Nofap day +80.

Communicating with my thumbs -- Grasscity android app

2. some of your choice adverbs were...interesting.......

why the hell is this on GC

3. Pent House is probably more interested in this story. Congrats on getting laid though, obviously it's a big deal for you since you thought it so necessary to share.

4. google
    \tPilcrow 
    YW :smoke:

5. 80 days without fappin-, no, no, no and more no.

6. reread the last 3 sentences

7. I stopped at "throbbing cock".

8. nobody likes reading erotica shit here. if they did i would have some good stories to tell.. 

9. i like reading erotica 

10. I stopped again at "the pussy tasted shockingly sour".

11. two girls on gc like reading erotica shit. 

well yeah. you have erotica seeping out of your pores.  :p

12. [quote name="STilladelph" post="19118878" timestamp="1386439347"]reread the last 3 sentences[/quote]Didn't make it that far. Pent House forum has my attention at the moment. Better stories and they have pics I can cum all over when I'm done.

13. I only liked it because I thought it was real, then you stripped it all away from me, nice story though.

14. Blue balls ftw

15. I laughed real hard at the end, that was good.

16. Not gonna lie, I read it all. 

17. Her tummy? lol

Dude that sounds like some creepy pedo shit.

18. 80 fucking days.

19. Posts like this make GC great  :laughing:

You're telling me man! My brain is the biggest asshole :( At the same time it's fucking amazing the world it could create. Sorry to previous readers, me typing with my thumbs in my post-dream wtf haze made some of it incoherent haha. Also idk why the app didn't add my paragraph breaks. Keep the good vibes rollin.

Also I originally didn't mean to make it a erotica story but it just happened, so fuck it. I'll add a tag in the title next time if I do it again.

I apologize for any blue balls this thread may have caused :smoke: