milf approached me yesterday..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jughead jones, May 27, 2010.

1. yesterday i was at work (i work alone at a kiosk in a mall), and this milf who works at another store in my section of the mall just comes up to me out of nowhere and says "can i ask you a kinda weird questioin?". of course i just said sure, and she asked me if i smoked. i thought she wanted to bum a butt off me or something, so i told her that i had just quit (3 weeks without a butt! :D)..she then is like "well i'm not really talking about that..do you smoke anything else?" which REALLY caught me off guard, and i told her that i do "every once in a while". turns out she is looking to blaze one, and has no rolling papers... so i go out to my car and grab her a couple zags. When i get back and give them to her she is acting extremely flirtatious calling me sweetie and all that bullshit... then she starts asking me when the next time i close is etc. after like 5 minutes of flirting she tells me we need to hang out some night and gives me her phone number.. my mind was blown. now, she is a single mother and this shit is new territory for me.. she also isn't your covention milf either (tattoos piercings..real alternative looking girly which i'm into. anyway, i just wanted to share that story cuz it's one of the more interesting things to happen to me at work, and i could see some future development.. so any words of wisdom gc?

2. Words of wisdom?

Only thing I would say is be respectful of the fact that she has a young child. Other than that, let the good times roll... :D

3. Words of wisdome.......... Make sure you have plenty of condoms and smoke! And ENJOY the somewhat older ladies! They know what they're doin! ;)

4. Words of wisdom here we go

Bang her...My work is done

5. im just gonna have to ask, how old is the kid......if its a super youngster....well, throwing hot dogs down hallways ya know....gotta let that shit fix itself up

6. i don't really know anything about the kid other than she has one, and i'd like to keep it that way.

7. Put your P in her V then C on her Ts ASAP.

Good luck.

8. Haha funny +repssss

9. after i c on her t's i would very much like to have her S me some E's while i P VG's with her kid. (scramble me some eggs while i play video games)

10. Sounds good, but there's probably a catch in this somewhere - like the father of the kid getting out of stir in a couple of days, and not expecting his woman to be entertaining a young male friend. :D

11. well she's a milf so you know she puts out. go get it sir.

12. Hmmm, kinda close to dipping your pen in the company ink, brah.

How close to you does she work? Could be trouble if things don't work out smoothly

13. To the OP, I have tattoo's and piercings and a kid so that's fucking awesome :) BUT just because she has a kid doesn't mean she isn't a badass person and I hope you don't get caught up with the whole "milf" bullshit.

This. Nothing would mess shit up more if you didn't respect that fact...

Wtf... uh no. I don't know any female that would be fucking anyone right after they had a child, and if so that's fucking stupid, and under the circumstances of me having a kid I couldn't have intercourse until 6 months after the fact, and I was perfectly fine and not loose at all so that is some bullshit.

What the hell is with all this shit... just because she has a kid doesn't mean that at all. It all depends on the person, and I guarantee any mother with a good head on her shoulders won't be putting out all the time.

14. She's a cop. :cool:

i keed. poke her

15. Stick your penis in her vagina and let your semen swim too the finish line. Be fruitful and multiply!!

16. I'm aware that a woman with a kid isn't automatically gonna fuck everything. I was just talking about the fact she has a kid, the product of fucking, which shows the potential for fucking is there. I suppose adding a ;) would of worked.

17. welp, she came up to me again today and asked if i wanted to go to her friends house to smoke and drink ice cold brewskis. this could be pretty gnarly..and thats just how i like it, nice and gnarly.

18. Her and her cougar friend want to pounce you! :D or it could be a trap to kidnap you and her friend is really some Costa Rican dude named Javier who sells coke out of his 96 miata.

19. it could be option 2... but im guessing its option 1!!! good luck bro but it sounds like you already have luck on your side.