Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Howlingwolfus, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Im conducting a study and writing a paper on the thoughts of miley cyrus and the generation of her follwers. what are your thoughts about her?

2. Pancake ass

3. Shes fairly attractive, or can be when she doesn't look freaky. Shes uber lucky, minorly talented, and does what most people her age would with that much fame and money.

I'd also marry and use her for sex/money in a heartbeat and divorce her when I got bored or independently wealthy, or when I looted enough from her and the divorce to retire

4. I feel your time could be better spent

5. suuuureeee a "paper"................................................................... 

6. try hard

on nasal candy unmentionables

7. This shit right here comment of the thread I fucking got a great laugh. +1

8. I never knew who she was til I saw her on "Two and a Half Men" a year or two ago. I instantly thought, "Who the fuck is this annoying, big-mouthed young cunt?" Then I found out who she was after the show.

IMO she's loud, obnoxious, and not-hot.

9. #9 0ri0n, Oct 2, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2013
    I'm going to cut off her mother fucking tongue if she keeps making that STUPID ass fucking face. Excuse my french, but I hate it too much for any other words.

10. If she came on to me, I'd do her. I'd do her so hard.

11. I think Cyrus Inc. is cashing in on the shallow generation, the dummies that cling tweet after shallow tweet, who don't read anything or care to, and that cling to their phones like umbilical cords do to fetuses.  She's doing exactly what will get her the maximum amount of exposure and sadly in today's dysfunctional society this is what gets you noticed and its rewarded handsomely. Who can blame this chick  and her handlers for seeing a vapid demand and filling it?

12. I think its unreal that the "msm" is covering this like this is Miley's breakdown when her company is actually trying to keep up with the sickness of the Kardashians, its all calculated, its all business.  Sickness sells, its fun to watch a train wreck......

13. She's over rated. Every thing she does is for attention . Soon she will have sex tape with some random guy so she can realty join the high ranking Hollywood sluts.

14. just another retarded young woman who is famous only because of who her father is

15. She is not an artist. She's an entertainer. She's 21 years old and worth over 150,000,000 USD. Think she gives a fuck about all of the hate she gets from all the nobody's? If I could make that kind of money selling my soul to the industry I would do it too.

16. I just saw a commercial of hers. Her trying to talk like a black chick while still having an obvious southern accent is hilarious. 

17. #17 xpixiex, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    Well, she's a gross slutty person... What else is there to say about her?

As for GC being a generation of her followers... No. I'd say that's incorrect. This is a marijuana forum. You should probably go to a Miley Cyrus forum where people hopefully like her. You'd get more accurate answers there.

18. #18 MortalTombat, Oct 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    I prefer Greg James...[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPtfPtr6GgU[/youtube]Funny fella.

19. Eh I think she's a young woman being used by a lot of people to make a lot of money. We all do things we aren't proud of when we get older and realize how dumb we looked. She's not really doing anything different than all the others before her either,sooner or later she'll grow up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I came out like a wreaking ball